Experiential Marketing Agency has an immediate need for a set builder and/or designer to fabricate a structure for upcoming client activation. Previous build experience required. Paid opportunity.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org by February 14th for more information and next steps.
Kivie Productions is proud to announce auditions for A Double Feature at the Aronoff Center, Fifth-Third Bank Theater.
Show Dates: August 20, 21 and 22, 2019 – Additional dates are possible.
If interested to audition, please call the Playwright, Kalman Kivkovich – 513.861.0004.
Please provide an acting resume and a recent photograph, attached to the email email@example.com – only experienced need apply.
All selected actors will be paid a stipend.
Rehearsals will be scheduled in late July and early August.
The two plays are:
SAVE A SOUL, SAVE THE WORLD by Kalman Kivkovich
A new one-act play
Drama – Fiction
Running Time: 45 Minutes
An Orthodox Jewish Israeli teenager with his strong determination to save another young life earns himself a new beginning.
- Tel-Aviv, Israel (1965)
- Shrodula – A Jewish Ghetto in Nazi-occupied Sosnowiec, Poland (1943)
- MOTI – A young Hassid in Tel Aviv; a Yeshiva student. Age 18 – born in a DP –
- MOSHE – MOTI’s father. A widower, an Orthodox Jewish tailor, Holocaust survivor; lives in Tel-Aviv. Born in Poland. Age 57
- YOSSEF – Secular Israeli, a security guard, Holocaust survivor; lives in Tel-Aviv. Born in Poland. Age 55.
- MOISHE – An Orthodox Jewish tailor, a widower; lives in the Jewish Ghetto. Born in Poland. Age 35
- MOTTEL – MOISHE’s young son. Lives with his father in the Jewish Ghetto. Age 4.
- TADEK – A Jewish Policeman – serves the Nazis in the Jewish Ghetto. Age 33.
- GESTAPO MAN – A uniformed Nazi man. Fit. Age 30.
GRANDMA ROZI by Kalman Kivkovich
A new one-act play
Comedy – Fiction
Running Time: 25 Minutes
Loosely based on a short story by an Israeli writer, Ran Appleberg. An eccentric Israeli grandma makes a difference in her grandson’s life.
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel (Present)
- RAMI – An Israeli man, a graphic designer, lives in Tel-Aviv, Israel. Handsome, fit, dressed casual. Age 30.
- ROZI – RAMI’s Grandmother. A retired scientist – acts a little ‘wacky’ since her husband’s tragic death. Lives near Tel-Aviv, dressed nicely, but eccentric. She is 80, but looks less than her age and is full of energy.
- NAOMI – RAMI’s wife, a school teacher, attractive, fit, dressed dressy casual. Age 25.
Cincinnati Landmark Productions, the parent theatrical organization for The Covedale Center for the Performing Arts and the Warsaw Federal Incline Theater is seeking a Sound Board Operator.
Basic Job Description: The sound board operator will run the sound board for half of the Cincinnati Landmark Productions’ performances. There are 13 productions a year and some special events throughout the year which will be split with our current sound board op.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- Run the sound console as directed by the Sound Designer.
- Attend all technical rehearsals, dress rehearsals and performances in two venues – The Covedale Center for the Performing Arts and the new Warsaw Federal Incline Theater.
- Run any and all special events as scheduled.
- Complete dimmer checks and sound check before the show and correct any problems, including, replacing batteries for wireless mic system, replacement of fixture lamps, touch up focus, check fluids in hazers, fog machines, etc…
- Experience in running a sound board is preferred. Both Theaters have Yamaha digital mixing console QL5.
- Basic knowledge of theatre sound and lighting is preferred.
- Clear understanding of all functions of sound board and how a system is put together.
- Must be at least 21 years of age, have high school diploma or equivalency, some college preferred.
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Candidate would have previous theatrical, technical experience (Preferred).
- Must be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Must be a self-starter, dependable, and have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be willing and able to work nights and weekends of all performances.
Covedale Center for the Performing Arts shows run for 4 weeks on Thursdays at 7:30pm, Fridays and Saturdays at 8pm and Sundays 2pm. Call is 1 and ½ hour prior to showtime. Tech/dress rehearsals are in the evenings starting on the Sunday before opening.
The Warsaw Federal Incline Theater shows run for 4 weeks on Wednesday and Thursdays at 7:30pm, Fridays and Saturdays at 8pm and Sundays 2pm. Call is 1 and ½ hour prior to showtime. Tech/dress rehearsals are in the evenings starting on the Sunday before opening.
If interested, please email Denny Reed, Technical Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
(NO PHONE CALLS or WALK-INS PLEASE). When applying, please include a cover letter and resume.
Deadline for submissions: Friday, Feb., 22nd
Cincinnati Landmark Productions is a non-profit Theatrical Company dedicated to providing affordable, live theatre in the Cincinnati area.
Our organization is currently experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking an experienced, full time Accounting Clerk to join our team. The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for entering the daily transactions into the accounting software, the preparation of monthly financial reports, and assisting with the annual audit. This position can be accomplished with flexible hours and would fit someone with non-traditional work requirement needs. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for accounting issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct duties associated with accounts payable, including: processing invoices for payment, writing checks or entering paid check information.
- Conduct duties associated with accounts receivable, including: preparing customer invoices, recording contributions and pledges, and recording cash receipts.
- Perform monthly bank and credit card statement reconciliations.
- Regularly maintain general ledger account reconciliations and supporting schedules in accordance with GAAP practices.
- Enter all payroll information bi-weekly to a Third Party Processor
- Follow our organization’s established accounting processes and procedures.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Accounting or Finance degree or equivalent work experience in accounting or related field, preferably with a nonprofit organization.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Possess keen attention to detail and commitment to high quality work.
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills, ability to multi-task and work under deadlines.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent typing and 10-key skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships and work in a team environment.
Please submit cover letter and resume to: Jennifer Perrino, Business Manager @ email@example.com (no calls please).
West Clermont High School is performing JOSEPH the first week of May and we are looking for a set designer or possible TD.
Paid position, negotiable by hours.
Contact Bridget Handkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.