Due to the crowd-size restrictions mandated by the State of Ohio,
ALL SPRING AND SUMMER SHOWS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED.
We hope to be open for the Fall show—please check on our Facebook page and/or our website at lovelandstagecompany.org for details.
MARGIE’S SATURDAY MORNING DANCE CLASSES ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Watch our website and facebook page for when the classes will start up again.
NOTICE TO LSC MEMBERS:
THE GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING THAT HAD BEEN DELAYED UNTIL APRIL HAS BEEN CANCELLED. THE ANNUAL MEETING WILL BE HELD ON SEPTEMBER 17, 2020. This too may change depending on the pandemic so please check the website or Facebook page nearer to this date to see if the meeting is delayed once again.
We usually announce the upcoming season and start on the process of finding candidates for the open Board seats at the General Membership meeting. Because of the Covid-19 restrictions, we will post the 20-21 season via social media.
If you are interested in running for a Board position, please e-mail me at your earliest convenience at email@example.com. The Board members that were scheduled to leave the Board have volunteered to stay on until September. We will hopefully be able to hold the election for new Board members at the Annual meeting in September.
To everyone—-stay healthy!
President, Loveland Stage Company
We regret to announce that in view of the Covid-19 virus precautions and Governor DeWine’s recent ban on large gatherings, we have been forced to cancel the remaining performances of THE MUSICAL COMEDY MURDERS OF 1940.
This decision was not made lightly. While this is financially challenging for our community theatre, it is a no-brainer when it comes to supporting the health of our community, our patrons (especially our older patrons), and our healthcare infrastructure. As you know, LTC relies heavily on ticket sales to remain operational. Nonetheless, if you would like to request a refund for your ticket, our volunteers will process the request. However, please be understanding and give them time, as our volunteers will be doing the processing during their personal time. If you do not wish to request a refund, your ticket purchase will be converted to a tax-deductible donation. Our sincere thanks for your support of LTC during this challenging time.
The cast is disappointed, the board is disappointed, as we are sure you are disappointed. Everyone, please, stay healthy, wash your hands, and take care of one another. We look forward to seeing all of you again, once things return to normal.
Due to the crowd-size restrictions mandated by the State of Ohio Performances of GYPSY on March 13,14,15 & 20,21,22 are cancelled.
Refund Procedure: All tickets purchased via SeatYourself.com will be processed through SeatYourself, and will be credited back to the patron’s credit card. Sorry, service fees are non-refundable.
All tickets bought by cash or check will be issued a check in the mail.
Season ticket holders will get a discount on next years subscription or a check for this particular show — their choice.
Refunds will take 2-4 weeks to process.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513.443.45 72.
Dear LSC Patrons and Friends,
As concerns about COVID-19 arise, Loveland Stage Company wants to inform you of the steps we’re taking to keep our theater a safe and welcoming place.
At this point, all performances for GYPSY are proceeding as scheduled.
If you are feeling ill, have tickets, and can’t attend your scheduled performance, please call our box office.
While we don’t normally refund or exchange tickets, for this unusual situation, we would be happy to provide a 25% discount (single ticket value) for a 20/21 season ticket.
Please call the ticket line at 513-443-4LSC (4572) if you want to take advantage of this offer.
Here are the steps we’re taking to keep our space safe for our patrons, cast, and crew:
- Sanitizing the theater, lobby, restrooms, green room, and all surfaces when the theater is occupied.
- Keeping the bathrooms stocked with soap and towels.
- Adding hand sanitizers around the building.
- Discontinuing re-use of programs. Please only take 1 per family.
- Making programs available at lovelandstagecompany.org. See the lobby monitor for a QR code to view on your mobile with our free Wi-Fi.
And here’s how YOU can help:
- Stay home if you are sick!
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with your arm – not your hands!
- Avoid touching your face.
- Get your flu shot.
- If you have recently returned from a country or region with ongoing COVID-19 infections, follow public health guidance and monitor your health. Call your healthcare providers and inform them about your travel history if you need care.
We will continue to monitor this situation, and we’ll make sure you’re informed if the status of performances change.
Thank you for being a friend of Loveland Stage Company and stay healthy!
Loveland Stage Company has announced the cast for THE MUSICAL COMEDY MURDERS OF 1940.
The cast includes:
- Richard Zenk as Helsa Wenzel
- Denise A. Schnieders as Elsa Von Grossenknueten
- Ray Lebowski as Sergeant Michael Kelly
- John McInerney as Patrick O’Reilly
- John Sloan as Ken De la Maize
- Jenna Schroeder as Nikki Crandall
- Michael Harris-Kiser as Eddie McCuen
- Ann Barfels as Marjorie Baverstock
- David Little as Roger Hopewell
- Jacqlyn Schott as Bernice Roth
Directed by Becky Cole and produced by Jill Gornet.
Performances run May 15-24.
For more information visit www.lovelandstagecompany.org.