Join the Nancy & David Wolf Holocaust & Humanity Center’s museum interpreter team and help ensure the lessons of the Holocaust inspire action today!
We are looking for individuals to bring their unique backgrounds to our museum to help share the history and local narratives of the Holocaust and highlight contemporary moments in which individuals exemplified upstander behavior to tackle issues affecting us today.
To apply and to learn more, please visit: https://tinyurl.com/y54k2ydc.
Applications for this coming season will close October 4, 2019.
If you have any questions regarding these opportunities, please contact Tour Coordinator, Morgan Woodring at email@example.com OR call 513-487-3055.
CenterStage Players is now accepting applications for Directors for our 2020-2021 season.
CenterStage Players (Ohio) aims to produce 4-5 shows a year which will be performed at Lockland High School in Cincinnati, OH. We have presented many ACT award-winning productions in the past such as Acapulco, Take Me Out, and Tribes, among others. You can find a list of previous productions on our website – www.centerstageplayersinc.com.
We are searching for creative and talented directors, both experienced and new, who aren’t afraid to take a risk. We are open to comedy, drama, farce, and musical submissions and are particularly interested in rarely performed shows, original works, and “edgy” scripts.
Interested applicants should send the information shown below to Mark Culp, Vice-President of Production, before the deadline of November 30, 2019.
Director interviews will take place in early January, 2020.
Please respond to this notice by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information with your submission:
- Director Information (Name, Contact Info)
- Director Resume
- Title of Play (please complete one submission for each production you are pitching)
- Author of Play
- List any production or technical crew persons that work with you on a regular basis
- What technical issues, if any, does the show present and how would you plan to resolve them?
- Are there any anticipated casting difficulties? If so, how would you overcome them?
- Are there budgeting issues or exceptional costs associated with this production?
- What about the show appeals to you as a director?
- If your show is selected, are there any timing restrictions that would help us in building our season schedule (i.e., can only direct in early fall or late spring)?
- Please include a copy of the script if possible. If not, please ensure that it is a show that will have an easily accessible copy (i.e., the library).
NOTE: Multiple shows may be pitched. However, individual director interviews will be limited to 30 minutes.
The Dayton Playhouse is currently accepting applications from potential directors for our 62nd (2020-2021) season. Those interested in directing are asked to submit up to 6 plays and/or musicals, which they would be interested in directing for the season.
Submissions close November 4, 2019.
Additional information and an online submission form is available at http://wordpress.thedaytonplayhouse.com/seasons/director-submissions/
Beechmont Players, Inc. (BPI), is seeking directors for their 2020-2021 season.
If you are interested in submitting to direct at Beechmont, contact Cathy Roesener, VP- Shows, at email@example.com. An Application form will be sent to you. Please fill out and return this Application, along with a current theatrical resume, by September 30, 2019 You may submit these items by snail mail at the address above, or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your availability for production dates, as well as your availability for Director Interviews on the Director Application.
A list of plays that the group has an interest in producing will be provided upon receipt of your application. In addition, please submit up to three plays that you would like to direct in BPI’s 2020-2021 season. If scripts for the shows you are presenting are not available at the Cincinnati/Hamilton County Public Library, please submit a copy for the Play Reading Committee (if you do not have a copy and would like assistance obtaining a copy, please let me know). Please consider the group, our audience, and our theater when suggesting shows to present. For additional information about our all-volunteergroup and a list of our productions since 2008, please visit our website at www.beechmontplayers.org.
For the Director Interviews, you will be asked to present two shows, though the Play-Reading Committee may ask you about the other show you submitted. Director Interviews will take place in the fall at the Anderson Center.
Thank you for your interest in Beechmont Players, Inc. I look forward to receiving your submission!
Beechmont Players, Inc.
Calling for potential Directors and Plays/Musicals for the 2020-2021 Loveland Stage Company Season.
The potential director will submit, in writing, the following:
- List characters in play or musical and size of the cast.
- Overall concept of the play or musical
- Describe your vision of the set and costumes
- Do you have a proposed budget for the production
- Are there exceptional costs associated with the production
- Do you have scheduling concerns regarding your availability to direct? In other words when would you be available to direct this show?
- A brief Bio of yourself, experience, background etc.
- No more than 2 submissions per director.
- Let us know if you would be willing to direct another play/musical other than the one you are submitting.
Submissions should be made to the Play Reading Committee no later than October 31, 2019
Mail to: LOVELAND STAGE CO
Attn: Pat Furterer
P.O. Box 312
Loveland, OH 45140
or email email@example.com