October 24, 2022 · 6:52 pm
From The Story Collective Facebook page:
The Story Collective mourns the loss of one of our own. Emily McLean, our beloved Outreach & Education Director and founding member, entered heaven on Saturday after a valiant battle with brain cancer.
Emily’s story was one of love, beauty, and grace. She made a tremendous impact on everyone around her, and will be sorely missed.
To know Emily is to love Emily. Em, we adore you, we miss you, and we will do all that we can to honor your memory every day. Thank you for being a part of our story.
October 24, 2022 · 6:23 pm
The cast includes:
- Tim Perrino as Ebenezer Scrooge
- Douglas Berlon as Charles Dickens
- Justin Glaser as Fezziwig/Ghost of Christmas Present
- Kelsey Chandler as Mrs. Cratchit
- Jeremiah Plessinger as Bob Cratchit
- Aaron Marshall as Nephew Fred
- Dave Woellert as Jacob Marley/Old Joe
- Kali Marsh as Belle
- Annie Schneider as Mrs. Fezziwig/Baker/Laundress
- Christopher Wells as Young Adult Scrooge/Ghost of Christmas Future
- Rachael Petranek as Charwoman/Chorus
- Jamie Steele as Shopkeeper/Dead Man/Chorus
- Donald Washington as Topper/Poulterer/Chorus
- Jordan Darnell as Fred’s Wife/Ghost of Christmas Past/Chorus
- Elena Boyd as Chorus
- Ashley Danger Morton as Chorus
- Savannah Boyd as Chorus
- Dez Flynn Hutchens as Tiny Tim
- Kent Sokolis as Ignorance/Boy with Turkey/Chorus
- Grace Jeffreys as Want/Chorus
- Mia Zink as Fan/Chorus
- R DeAndre Smith as Solicitor 1/Belle’s solicitor/Chorus
- Jamie Swisshelm as Martha Cratchit/Chorus
- Maggie Zink as Belinda Cratchit
- Caleb Freed as Young Scrooge/Chorus
- Parker Roland Peter as Cratchit/Chorus
- Jenna Uterstaedt as Chorus
Directed by Tim Perrino with music direction by Greg Dastillung and choreographed by Cassidy Steele.
Performances run Dec. 1-23. For more information visit www.cincinnatilandmarkproductions.com/ccpa.
October 24, 2022 · 6:00 pm
CenterStage Players is now accepting applications for Directors for our 2023-2024 season.
CenterStage Players (Ohio) aims to produce 2-3 shows next year. Our home venue, at Lockland High School, will be under reconstruction next year, but we have several possible venues in mind for the season. Accordingly, please bring us shows that could be done in a variety of venues. You can find a list of previous productions on our website – www.centerstageplayersinc.com.
We are searching for creative and talented directors, both experienced and new, who aren’t afraid to take a risk. We are open to comedy, drama, farce, and musical submissions and are particularly interested in rarely performed shows, original works, and “edgy” scripts.
Interested applicants should send the information shown below to Trisha Cooper, Vice-President of Production, before the deadline of November 5, 2022.
Director interviews will take place in December, 2022.
Please respond to this notice by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by snail mail to:
West Chester, OH 45241
Please include the following information with your submission:
- Director Information (Name, Contact Info)
- Director Resume
- Title of Play (please complete one submission for each production you are pitching)
- Author of Play
- List any production or technical crew persons that work with you on a regular basis
- What technical issues, if any, does the show present and how would you plan to resolve them?
- Are there any anticipated casting difficulties? If so, how would you overcome them?
- Are there budgeting issues or exceptional costs associated with this production?
- What about the show appeals to you as a director?
- If your show is selected, are there any timing restrictions that would help us in building our season schedule (i.e., can only direct in early fall or late spring)?
- Please include a copy of the script if possible. If not, please ensure that it is a show that will have an easily accessible copy (i.e., the library).
NOTE: Multiple shows may be pitched. However, individual director interviews will be limited to 30 minutes.
October 24, 2022 · 5:55 pm
Beechmont Players, Inc and director, Dianna L. Davis, are pleased to announce the cast of BPI’s winter production, OUT TOWN, by Thornton Wilder.
**We are still in need of a few boys/young men to join our cast. Stage ages 9-11 and 13-16. If you or someone you know is interested, please reach out to producer, Maggie Ingram King, at email@example.com**
- Stage Manager: Dan Cohen
- Dr. Gibbs: Jeff Carter
- Mrs. Gibbs: Jody Hart
- George Gibbs: Thomas Carroll
- Rebecca Gibbs: Allie Decima
- Editor Webb: Terry Gosdin
- Mrs. Webb: Dana Tower
- Emily Webb: Meghan Moore
- Wally Webb: TBD
- Professor Williard: Steve Phelan
- Simon Stimson: Jamie Ball
- Mrs. Soames: Amy Sullivan
- Constable Warren: Stephen Beck
- Howie Newsome: Joe Kozak
- Joe Crowell: TBD
- Si Crowell: TBD
- Joe Stoddard: Art Kibby
- Sam Craig: TBD
- People of the Town:
- Hannah Portmann
- Maggie Harris
- Steve Phelan
- Amy Sullivan
- Stephen Beck
- Art Kibby
- Joe Kozak
Directed by: Dianna L. Davis
Produced by: Maggie Ingram King
February 10-18, 2023
October 24, 2022 · 6:00 am
POSITION: PT Theater Technician
REPORTS TO: Facilities Coordinator
HOURS: A flexible schedule averaging 10-15 hours/week working mostly nights & weekends
SALARY: Pay range at $15/hour – $18/hour depending on experience
The Oxford Community Arts Center (Oxford, OH) seeks a customer-service oriented person with an excellent work ethic who will support and promote the mission and vision of the OCAC.
The Theater Technician assists in the safe operation and maintenance of theater sound, lighting, and related equipment used to support OCAC touring artist productions, 2nd Friday performances, special events, meetings, and other events requiring technical assistance. The Theater Tech also performs other duties as assigned and assists the public and staff in their use of the facility.
Contact: Heidi Schiller at firstname.lastname@example.org for a full Job Description
Application available on the OCAC Website.