Open Audition dates/times:
- Saturday, October 9th 2:00 to 5:00pm
- Sunday, October 10th 6:30 to 9:30pm
Callbacks: Monday, October 11th 6:30 to 9:30 pm
Warsaw Federal Incline Theater
801 Matson Place
Cincinnati, oh 45204
CLP MASK POLICY – as of August 2021
In accordance with current state guidelines, masks are not required though recommended in CLP venues for those who are fully vaccinated. If you are not fully vaccinated, we ask that you wear a mask throughout the space unless you are actively auditioning. If needed, masks we be available. CLP will continue to follow state and local mandates.
If you’d like the audition forms sent to you in advance, email Jennifer Perrino @ Jenniferperrino@clpshows.org
Important Audition Information!
- Please prepare a song to sing for 32 measures in the 1960’s style
- You will be taught a dance combination as well.
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age to audition.
- MUST HAVE A RESUME listing theatrical experience in order to audition
- A headshot/picture is appreciated. Please bring a headshot and resume
- CLP is actively seeking a diverse cast. Performers of all races and ethnicities, gender identities, sexualities and abilities are especially encouraged to audition and will be considered for all roles.
- No more than 2 conflicts will be accepted during the rehearsal process.
- All roles are paid positions. No Roles have been precast.
- Cast members do not have to be the actual ages of the characters in any of the productions – But must be able to look age appropriate and act accordingly.
Performances January 27 – February 20, 2022
Created by LARRY GALLAGHER
BEEHIVE celebrates the powerful female voices of the 1960’s with such timeless hits as “My Boyfriend’s Back,” “Be My Baby,” “Son of a Preacher Man,” and “Me and Bobby McGee.” Told from the perspective of six young women who come of age in this enigmatic decade, BEEHIVE takes us from their first Beehive Dance to the challenges we faced as a nation.
Production team: Jay Goodlett, Director; Jacob Priddy, Music Director; Jenny Goodlett, Choreographer and Jenny Lutes, Production Stage Manager
- WANDA (female 18+) –
A strong actress as well as singer. She carries the bulk of the dialogue and narration throughout the revue. She is a leader – strong, powerful and engaging. She must have the ability to interact comfortably with the audience;
- JASMINE (female 18+) – Portrays Diana Ross of the Supremes as well as the lead singer of the Chiffons, Judy Craig. Sings songs “One Fine Day,” “Where Did Our Love Go?” “Come See About Me,” and others.
- LAURA (female 18+) – Portrays Janis Joplin; Lulu and others. Sings songs “Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow,” “To Sir With Love,” “Piece of My Heart,” “Try,” “Me and Bobby McGee,” and others.
- ALLISON (female 18+) – Has a lyrical, warm voice. Sings songs “Downtown,” “Where the Boys Are,” “Society’s Child,” “You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me” and others.
- PATTIE (female 18+) – Sings the songs “It’s My Party,” “You Don’t Know Me,” “Wishin’ and Hopin’,” “A Natural Woman,” and others.
- GINA (female 18+) – Portrays Tina Turner, Aretha Franklin and the lead singer of the Starlets. Sings songs “I Sold My Heart to a Junkman,” “A Fool in Love,” “Proud Mary,” “Respect” and others.