Cincinnati Landmark Productions, the parent theatrical organization for The Covedale Center for the Performing Art and the Warsaw Federal Incline Theater is seeking a full time set construction staffer/scenic artist.
- Able to utilize technical equipment.
- Able to utilize tools for set work.
- Able and willing to follow instructions with good time management and problem-solving skills.
- Carpentry and construction skills to be utilized for building sets.
- Scenic Painting experience plus.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Able to read and write and communicate effectively.
- Thinks creatively.
- Prefer B.A. in Theatre or Technical Theater or related field or sufficient professional experience.
Candidates with qualifications in theatre studies, creative or performing arts, or visual arts are preferred.
Will partner with the Technical Director, Artistic Director and other production staff in execution of set production of 11 shows over the year.
- Attend all scheduled design and production meetings.
- Attend early rehearsals and dress rehearsals.
- Supervise student workers as needed.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Candidate must be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Is a self-starter, dependable, and have excellent communications skills.
- Able to work early mornings and afternoons (based on our production schedule).
- Able to drive a box truck.
- Even tempered and have a good sense of humor and be willing to work in a unique, and fun environment!
- This is a full-time salaried position with benefits.
If interested, please email Denny Reed, Tech Director at email@example.com (NO PHONE CALLS or WALK-INS PLEASE).
When applying, please include a cover letter and resume.
Deadline to submit resume cover letter and resume is Monday, August 2, 2021.
Start Date – immediate.