THE BEST LITTLE WHOREHOUSE IN TEXAS
Warsaw Federal Incline Theater
March 21-April 7
[East Price Hill]
Directed & choreographed by Jay Goodlett
Music directed by Damon Stevens
A rollicking hootenanny of a musical based on the true story of a legendary Texas brothel, which operated from the 1840s to 1973. Protected by a friendly sheriff and frequented by politicians, football teams, and others, the “Chicken Ranch” thrived in the small town of Gilbert, Texas. Girls came from all over to work at the ranch and make a little extra cash. However, a crusading do-gooder Houston radio commentator and his conservative audience expose the Chicken Ranch, forcing it to shut its doors forever.
- Thu, March 21 at 7:30pm
- Fri-Sat, March 22-23 at 8pm
- Sun, March 24 at 2pm
- Wed-Thu, March 27-28 at 7:30pm
- Fri-Sat, March 29-30 at 8pm
- Sun, March 31 at 2pm
- Wed-Thu, April 3-4 at 7:30pm
- Fri-Sat, April 5-6 at 8pm
- Sun, April 7 at 2pm
Official page |
Cincinnati Landmark Productions is seeking a part-time staff member for The Madcap Education Center and The Covedale Center for the Performing Arts and The Warsaw Federal Incline Theater.
Box Office/Customer Service/Staff -Job Requirements:
Must be at least 19 years of age, have high school diploma or equivalency, some college preferred. Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. Must be able to work in an unsupervised environment. Must be a self-starter, dependable, and have excellent communication and customer service skills.
Job Description: House management duties, Will Call, general customer service, assist in concessions/bar area and run a follow spot.
Hours for position vary. Mostly evenings during performances. Must be available weekends too.
If interested, please send resume to: Denny Reed @ firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Start Date: IMMEDIATE.
Please note: These positions are a good fit for NON PERFORMERS – staffers will work during performances. Start date immediate.
Cincinnati Landmark Productions, the parent theatrical organization for The Covedale Center for the Performing Arts and the Warsaw Federal Incline Theater is seeking a Sound Board Operator.
Basic Job Description: The sound board operator will run the sound board for half of the Cincinnati Landmark Productions’ performances. There are 13 productions a year and some special events throughout the year which will be split with our current sound board op.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- Run the sound console as directed by the Sound Designer.
- Attend all technical rehearsals, dress rehearsals and performances in two venues – The Covedale Center for the Performing Arts and the new Warsaw Federal Incline Theater.
- Run any and all special events as scheduled.
- Complete dimmer checks and sound check before the show and correct any problems, including, replacing batteries for wireless mic system, replacement of fixture lamps, touch up focus, check fluids in hazers, fog machines, etc…
- Experience in running a sound board is preferred. Both Theaters have Yamaha digital mixing console QL5.
- Basic knowledge of theatre sound and lighting is preferred.
- Clear understanding of all functions of sound board and how a system is put together.
- Must be at least 21 years of age, have high school diploma or equivalency, some college preferred.
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Candidate would have previous theatrical, technical experience (Preferred).
- Must be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Must be a self-starter, dependable, and have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be willing and able to work nights and weekends of all performances.
Covedale Center for the Performing Arts shows run for 4 weeks on Thursdays at 7:30pm, Fridays and Saturdays at 8pm and Sundays 2pm. Call is 1 and ½ hour prior to showtime. Tech/dress rehearsals are in the evenings starting on the Sunday before opening.
The Warsaw Federal Incline Theater shows run for 4 weeks on Wednesday and Thursdays at 7:30pm, Fridays and Saturdays at 8pm and Sundays 2pm. Call is 1 and ½ hour prior to showtime. Tech/dress rehearsals are in the evenings starting on the Sunday before opening.
If interested, please email Denny Reed, Technical Director at email@example.com
(NO PHONE CALLS or WALK-INS PLEASE). When applying, please include a cover letter and resume.
Deadline for submissions: Friday, Feb., 22nd
I will update this page as the evening progresses and information is received.
The cast includes:
- Evan Koons as Adam
- Merrie Drees as Millie
- Ryan Mulvaney as Benjamin
- Ryan-Chavez Richmond as Caleb
- Donald Burns as Daniel
- Marco Colant as Ephraim
- Kyle D. Taylor as Frank
- Cian Steele as Gideon
- Heather Hale as Dorcas
- Kate Stark as Ruth/Dance Captain
- Caroline Grace Williams as Liza
- Renee Stoltzfus as Martha
- Ria Villaver Collins as Sarah
- Sara Cox as Alice
- Nicholas Brown as Jebb
- Randolph Geers as Nathan
- Liam Sweeney as Luke
- Zac Holman as Matt
- Jacob Nichols as Joel
- Cade Harvey as Zeke
- Emily Martin as Mrs. Hoallum
- Harold Murphy as Mr. Hoallum
- Helen Anneliesa Raymond-Goers as Mrs. Sander
- Brian Anderson as Mr. Sander
- Kevin Bell as Preacher
Directed & choreographed by Maggie Perrino. Music directed by Greg Dastillung.
Performances run Aug. 14-Sept. 8
For more information visit www.cincinnatilandmarkproductions.com/Incline/Default.aspx