Directed by Hannah Sgambellone, THE CRUCIBLE runs July 26-28.
The cast includes:
- Micah Price as Reverend Parris
- Kiya Fix as Betty Parris & Marshall Willard
- Kayla Washington as Tituba
- Anna Masla as Susanna Walcott
- Tess Chadwick as Abigail Williams
- Cassie Delicath as Mrs. Putnam & Deputy Governor Danforth
- Tanner McDole as Thomas Putnam
- Meaghan Vaders as Mercy Lewis
- Kelsey Schwarber as Mary Warren
- Kyle Parker Daniels as John Proctor
- Sam Martini as Giles Corey
- Caroline Conard as Rebecca Nurse
- Grant Zentemeyer as Reverend Hale
- Taylor Maas as Elizabeth Proctor
- Rachel Baker as Francis Nurse
- Molly Bernfeld as Ezekiel Cheever
- Michael Rowlett as Judge hathorne
- Julia Kempf as Sarah Good
For more information visit www.regulartheatre.com
A NIGHT OF STARS WITH TENNESSEE WILLIAMS
The Regular Theatre
May 31-June 2
Bellevue Hill Park [CUF]
Directed by Ellie Conniff
Produced by Hannah Sgambellone, Sam Martini & Micah Price
Cast: Andy Girmann as Tennessee Williams, Emily Ryan as Edwina, Kertu Bell as Rose Williams, Donald Burns as Frank Merlo, Michael Rowlett as Andy Warhol, Kyle Daniels as Marlon Brando/Paul Newman/Policeman, Christian Hall as Truman Capote, Kelsey Schwarber as Greta Garbo/Liz Taylor/Bette Davis, Meaghan Vaders as Diana Barrymore/Katherine Hepburn
Micah Price as Male Swing & Caroline Conard as Female Swing
Go on a tour of the galaxy with one of the greatest playwrights of all time: Tennessee Williams. Join him as he navigates the stars of the night sky and memories with the stars he worked with throughout his career. Meet Marlon Brando as Tennessee did. Meet Bette Davis backstage at The Night of the Iguana. Go one one of Tennessee’s many adventures with Truman Capote. Or meet Elizabeth Taylor, Paul Newman, Katherine Hepburn, and Greta Garbo at their most outrageous, their most desperate, and their most human, as Tennessee struggles to make sense of the alcohol-soaked mess that made up his life, his career, and his relationships. From the Regular Theatre, in partnership with Wilde Award-winning playwright Maxim Vinogradov, comes the regional premiere of this Hopwood Award-winning play about the folly of fame, elusiveness of memory, and the people that make life worth remembering.
- Fri-Sun, May 31-June 2 at 9pm
Facebook event |
Thank you so much to everyone that auditioned for our upcoming production of A NIGHT OF STARS WITH TENNESSEE WILLIAMS!
We are pleased to announce the cast below. Congratulations to all who are cast, and a big thank you to all who auditioned! We are so grateful to have had you share your talents with us!
A NIGHT OF STARS WITH TENNESSEEE WILLIAMS by Maxim Vinogradav
May 31 -June 2, Bellevue Hill Park
- Tennessee Williams…. Andy Girmann
- Edwina….Emily Ryan
- Rose Williams….Kertu Bell
- Frank Merlo….Donald Burns
- Andy Warhol….Michael Rowlett
- Truman Capote….Christian Hall
- Marlon Brando/Policeman/Paul Newman….Kyle Daniels
- Greta Garbo/Liz Taylor/Bette Davis….Kelsey Schwarber
- Diana Barrymore/Katherine Hepburn….Meaghan Vaders
- Swings….Micah Price, Caroline Conard, Emmy Rice
Directed by Ellie Conniff
Stage Managed by Liz Apollonio
Produced by The Regular Theatre
The Regular Theatre announces open auditions for its summer production, Arthur Miller’s THE CRUCIBLE, directed by Hannah Sgambellone!
Auditions take place Tue, April 30 from 4-7pm at Lower Millcrest Park, 1700 Hopkins Ave, Norwood, Ohio 45212
The show will be presented at Gorman Heritage Farm, July 26th-28th. Rehearsals for the production will start Sunday, June 30th, and take place Sunday-Wednesday nights through the month of July.
Those interested in auditioning should send a headshot and resume to email@example.com to reserve an audition time! Sides will be sent via email inquiry. Should student actors who are based out of town need living arrangements for the month of July, we will work to provide those for you!
If you are unable to make the audition time, that’s okay! We’d love to see a video audition from you or arrange an audition over Skype. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org for the sides!
This production will be highly stylized – thus, actors of all ages and races are encouraged to audition for all characters (with the exception of Tituba – this role is reserved for an African American or Native American actor). Some cross-gendered casting may also be considered for certain characters. If you have any questions about who to audition for, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com!
We will be holding open auditions this coming weekend for our upcoming production of Maxim Vinogradov’s A NIGHT OF STARS WITH TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, directed by Ellie Conniff. In-person auditions will happen Saturday, April 6 from 12-3, location TBD. If you are unable to attend, but would still like to audition, we are also accepting video submissions until Sunday at 9 PM.
If you are interested in auditioning, please email Ellie at firstname.lastname@example.org. AUDITIONS REQUIRE AN EMAIL RESERVATION. After that, you will be emailed sides and a copy of the script. Please bring a headshot, resumé, and a prepared side to your audition. Know that you may be asked to read several different roles in the room.
If you are submitting a video audition, please email the video of your side, as well as a headshot and resume to email@example.com.
There are nine available roles:
- Tennessee Williams (M, 30s)
- Edwina (F, 60s)
- Rose Williams (F, 20s)
- Frank Merlo (M, 20s)
- Truman Capote (M, 40s)
- Andy Warhol (M, 20s)
- Marlon Brando/Policeman/Paul Newman (M, 20s)
- Greta Garbo/Liz Taylor/Bette Davis (F, 20s)
- Katharine Hepburn/Diana Barrymore (F, 20s)
Note from the playwright: All alterations to age or gender are not only permitted by celebrated.
Rehearsals will begin May 6.
Performances run May 31-June 2.
We hope to see you there!