November 16, 2022 · 6:01 am
A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS
Sinclair Community College Theatre
The popular holiday classic based on the TV special unites Charlie, Snoopy, Lucy and the gang as they explore the true meaning of Christmas. All ages.
- Thu-Fri, Dec. 15-16 at Noon
- Sat-Sun, Dec. 17-18 at 2pm & 4pm
Official page |
July 12, 2022 · 10:34 am
BOTH performance and scholarship opportunities available on August 9th!
Aug. 9 from 6-7:30pm. Sign up here.
Sinclair’s Black Box Theatre, Building 2, Fourth Floor (Rm 2411)
Bring a headshot and list of your theatrical experiences.
OPEN AUDITIONS for R & J & Z: Prepare and perform a memorized, 1-minute Shakespearean monologue. Callbacks will be by invitation only on August 10 at 6pm. All Theatre Performance Majors are required to audition. Theatre Technology Majors and community members are encouraged and welcome to audition! The role of Friar Lawrence has been pre-cast.
Performances are October 21, 22, 23, 25, 27. 28, & 29, 2022 in Blair Hall. Directed by Gina Kleesattel. Rehearsals to begin August 15th, Mon-Thurs from 6-10 p.m. depending on role. Weekend work starting Oct. 14th.
Talent Scholarships: (You must be a registered Sinclair Theatre Major for scholarship consideration.) If you would like to be considered:
- Theatre Performance Majors must prepare two memorized monologues. You will first perform your 1-minute Shakespeare monologue to be considered for a role in R&J&Z, then you will perform another, contrasting, memorized, 1-minute monologue.
- Theatre Technology Majors should email email@example.com to set-up a 10-minute interview, which are also being held on August 9 from 4pm-5:30. Bring phtos of your work or be prepared to discuss your passion for theatre technologies!
Click here to reserve an audition slot on SignUpGenius.
May 27, 2014 · 7:50 pm
Sinclair Theatre will present the cult classic, THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW, by Richard O’Brien, May 28-29, in the Black Box Theatre, located on the fourth floor of building 2 of the Sinclair Community College downtown Dayton campus.
Directed by Sinclair student Jesse MaGill, THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW is the first student-run production in the new MAC Student Series. Watch Brad and Janet as they meet a group of Transylvanians on a not-so-typical night out. Join us and do the Time Warp again.
Cast includes: Kory Copeland, Kevin Manley, Jennifer Smith, David Brandt, Samantha Creech, Maegan Lopez, Skyler McNeely, David Thomas, Andy Blackburn, Aeriel Aniballi, Rachel Brandt, Heather Johnson, and Kira Miller
Performances are Wednesday, May 28 and Thursday, May 29 at 7pm. The box office will open at 6pm.
Limited General Admission tickets are available at the door for $5. Only cash will be accepted. Vocal and costume participation is encouraged. No props will be allowed (i.e. toast, “rain”, cards, rice).
Parking will be available:
- At City of Dayton meters along Fourth Street after 6 p.m. and on weekend
- In Sinclair’s Guest Lot (as available) at the Corner of Fourth and Perry across from Building 12, every day until 10 p.m.
- $2 cash parking Lot A garage on Fifth Street ($1 with Tartan Card).