Kings Island will be holding their final auditions for the 2020 Summer Season on:
- Wednesday, March 11th 5-8pm
- Thursday, March 12th 5-8pm
- Friday, March 13th 5-8pm
- Saturday, March 14th 10am-2pm
- Sunday, March 15th 10am-2pm
Currently casting for:
- Actors (all ages)
- Peanuts Characters
- Parade Performers
- Variety Acts
All auditions will be held in the Human Resources building at Kings Island.
Those auditioning will be seen in the order they arrive. No reservations are necessary.
Please bring a resume, 8×10 picture and a full list of your availability April through August 16th.
All positions are paid. Short and full summer contracts are available.
All ages are encouraged to audition.
For more information, please visit the Kings Island web site.
Kings Island is currently holding auditions for the 2019 Winterfest season.
- SATURDAYS – 10am to 1pm through August 31st
- SUNDAYS – Noon to 4pm through August 25th
ALL AGES ARE ENCOURAGED TO AUDITION.
ALL POSITIONS ARE PAID- Rates range from $92.00 to $110.00 per-night.
- Please prepare two songs in a holiday, musical theatre or pop-style.
- Piano accompaniment will be provided. Pre-recorded accompaniment is also acceptable.
- Please prepare a 2 minute, family-friendly monologue.
All applicants should bring a current resume, head shot and a complete list of availability from early November through December 31st.
Auditions will be held in the Human Resources building at Kings Island.
All applicants will be seen on a first come, first serve basis. Reservations are not required.
For more information, please email: email@example.com
WINTERFEST is open for operation in the evenings from 5pm to 10pm on:
- November 22, 23, 24
- November 29, 30 & December 1
- December 6, 7, 8
- December 13, 14, 15
- December 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
- December 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
(Closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
HAUNT and WINTERFEST interviews and auditions begin July 6 and continue through the weekend of Aug. 25 & 26.
All interviews and auditions will be held in the Entertainment Room in the Human Resources Building at Kings Island. No appointments are necessary.
ALL POSITIONS ARE PAID
Every Friday & Saturday July 6th through August 25th
Fridays 4:00PM to 7:00PM
Saturdays 2:00PM to 5:00PM
Rehearsals for Haunt will begin in the evenings in early September and will be open for operation on:
September 21 & 22, 28 & 29
October 5 & 6, 12 & 13, 19 & 20, 26 & 27
Please plan to interview early for choice positions.
WINTERFEST- Singers/Dancers/Musicians/Actors/Technicians/ Costumers/Decor Technicians/Specialty Acts/Peanuts Characters
Every Saturday and Sunday July 7th through August 26th
Saturdays 10:00AM to 1:00PM
Sundays 12:00PM to 4:00PM
- Singers and Musicians should prepare two songs in a Christmas or Musical Theatre style.
- Dancers will be taught a short dance combination.
- Peanuts Characters will be taught a short movement combination.
- Actors should prepare a family-friendly monologue.
- Technicians, Costumers and Decor Technicians will be interviewed on-site.
PLEASE BRING A LIST OF YOUR AVAILABILITY FROM NOVEMBER 1st through DECEMBER 31st
Winterfest rehearsals will begin in the evenings in late October and early November (depending on the show you are cast in.)
Please plan to interview/audition early for choice position.
How would you like to be a part of something AMAZING and WONDERFUL?
Kings Island is now hiring for the Entertainment Department – Park Décor and Properties team!
In this role, you will build, install and maintain the park décor elements for all of our special events.
You will get to be a part of the team that creates the beauty and wonder of Winterfest, plus the horror and gore of Halloween Haunt!
- Candidates for this position MUST be 18 years or older.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Possess a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Ability to work successfully in a group/team.
- Ability to work nights, weekend and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to follow direction from supervision.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Background in design, floral arranging, or décor.
- Practical experience in props fabrication, design, sculpting or set dressing.
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools.
If this is something that intrigues you, please send your resume and cover letter to: KI.firstname.lastname@example.org
Kings Island’s Entertainment Department will be holding Performer open Auditions and Technical Interviews for WINTERFEST, June 30th, 2017 through July 30th, 2017.
Fridays: 5:00pm to 7:00pm
Saturdays: 12:00pm to 400pm
Sundays: 12:00pm to 4:00pm
Average Daily Rate for Performers is $85.04 to $110.00
Average Hourly Rate for Technicians is $9.65 to $12.25 per-hour
Rehearsals for performers will be in the evenings in early November.
WINTERFEST will be open on the following nights from 5:00pm to 10:00pm:
- November 24, 25, 26
- December 1, 2, 3
- December 8, 9, 10
- December 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
- December 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
FOR THE AUDITION:
- SHOW VOCALISTS- We will be casting various vocal styles for numerous shows throughout the park. Please prepare two songs. One up-tempo and one ballad in a Pop, Country, Musical Theatre or Christmas style. Piano accompaniment will be provided as well as CD playback.
- A CAPPELLA VOCALISTS- We are also casting a 5-performer a cappella group as well as a 3-female a cappella group. We are interesting in seeing individuals as well as established groups.
- DANCERS- We are seeking trained dancers for the cast of “Tinker’s Toy Factory”, a live song and dance style show. Candidates will be taught a short dance combination. Some Acro is preferred but not necessary.
- ACTORS- We will be casting a variety of actors of all ages to play various characters throughout the park. Candidates should be comfortable memorizing scripted material as well as displaying strong improv skills.
Candidates should prepare a 2 min. family-friendly monologue.
Roles to be cast include: Scrooge, Toy Soldier, Candy Cane, Gingerbread Man, Sugar Plum Fairy, Ice Princess, Ice Prince, Christmas Carol, Jingle Bell, a trio of Elves (Holly, Jolly and Lolly) and others throughout the park.
- MUSICIANS- We are interested in drummers and brass instruments. Please prepare a 2 min. piece displaying various styles. Drums will be provided at the audition.
- TECHNICIANS- We are seeking to hire Audio Engineers, Lighting Technicians, Deck Crew, Architectural Systems Technicians, Costume Dressers, Make-up Artists, Stage Managers, Scenic Carpenters, Decor Team, Props Technicians. Please bring a one page resume and availability from July through December.
For directions and more information please contact KI.Auditions@visitkingsisland.com OR www.KIFun.jobs.