HAUNT and WINTERFEST interviews and auditions begin July 6 and continue through the weekend of Aug. 25 & 26.
All interviews and auditions will be held in the Entertainment Room in the Human Resources Building at Kings Island. No appointments are necessary.
ALL POSITIONS ARE PAID
Every Friday & Saturday July 6th through August 25th
Fridays 4:00PM to 7:00PM
Saturdays 2:00PM to 5:00PM
Rehearsals for Haunt will begin in the evenings in early September and will be open for operation on:
September 21 & 22, 28 & 29
October 5 & 6, 12 & 13, 19 & 20, 26 & 27
Please plan to interview early for choice positions.
WINTERFEST- Singers/Dancers/Musicians/Actors/Technicians/ Costumers/Decor Technicians/Specialty Acts/Peanuts Characters
Every Saturday and Sunday July 7th through August 26th
Saturdays 10:00AM to 1:00PM
Sundays 12:00PM to 4:00PM
- Singers and Musicians should prepare two songs in a Christmas or Musical Theatre style.
- Dancers will be taught a short dance combination.
- Peanuts Characters will be taught a short movement combination.
- Actors should prepare a family-friendly monologue.
- Technicians, Costumers and Decor Technicians will be interviewed on-site.
PLEASE BRING A LIST OF YOUR AVAILABILITY FROM NOVEMBER 1st through DECEMBER 31st
Winterfest rehearsals will begin in the evenings in late October and early November (depending on the show you are cast in.)
Please plan to interview/audition early for choice position.