Elijah Malcomb, Joseph Morales, Kyle Scatliffe, Fergie L. Philippe and Company – HAMILTON National Tour – (c) Joan Marcus 2018.
WICKED ALSO SET TO RETURN IN 2021
Cincinnati, OH (1/19/20) – Broadway in Cincinnati has announced that all shows originally announced for the current season have been rescheduled, and Broadway will return to the Aronoff Center this fall. WICKED has also been added to the previously announced shows and will return to Cincinnati in November.
- THE BAND’S VISIT, originally rescheduled for October 19 – 24, has been rescheduled to September 14 – 19, 2021.
- PRETTY WOMAN: THE MUSICAL, originally rescheduled for August 17 – 29 has been rescheduled to October 12 – 24, 2021.
- HAIRSPRAY, originally scheduled for May 4 – 9, 2021 has been rescheduled to January 4 – 9, 2022.
- MY FAIR LADY, originally rescheduled for July 6 – 18, 2021 has been rescheduled to February 8 – 20, 2022.
- AIN’T TOO PROUD, originally scheduled for May 25 – June 6, 2021 has been rescheduled to March 15 – 27, 2022.
- Disney’s FROZEN, previously postponed, has been rescheduled for April 20 – May 1, 2022.
- TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD, originally scheduled for April 6 – 18, 2021 has been rescheduled for May 31 – June 12, 2022.
- HAMILTON, previously postponed, has been rescheduled for September 6 – October 2, 2022.
- In addition, a special engagement of WICKED will now play the Aronoff Center November 17 – December 5, 2021.
Season Ticketholders for the previously announced shows will retain their same seats for the rescheduled engagements and will be notified when tickets for WICKED become available.
The priority of Broadway in Cincinnati continues to be the health and well-being of their artists, crew, staff, and audiences, and they are actively working with their partners at the Aronoff Center in collaboration with local and state health authorities on a health and safety plan in accordance with local, state, and federal guidelines to welcome the public back for Broadway responsibly. The touring industry depends on an interconnected network of presenters in cities throughout the country, and Broadway in Cincinnati is prepared to make any necessary adjustments for the well-being of audiences, staff, cast and crew.
While there may be additional unforeseen scheduling changes in the season, ticket holders will be notified if any future productions need to be rescheduled or canceled. Additional updates will be provided at BroadwayInCincinnati.com.
# # #
Fifth Third Bank Broadway in Cincinnati presented by TriHealth is committed to bringing the very best of Broadway to the Tri-State, presenting touring Broadway plays and musicals in Cincinnati since 1987. For over twenty years, Broadway in Cincinnati has presented all shows at the Aronoff Center. The Broadway in Cincinnati series brings more than 185,000 people downtown to the Aronoff Center each year, and contributes an average of $30 million to the local economy each season. Broadway in Cincinnati is a member of the Greater Cincinnati Convention & Visitors Bureau, the Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce and The Broadway League. Fifth Third Bank is the sponsor of the Cincinnati 20/21 Season and the season is presented by TriHealth.
Broadway Across America (BAA) is part of the John Gore Organization family of companies, which includes Broadway.com, The Broadway Channel, BroadwayBox.com and Group Sales Box Office. Led by 14-time Tony-winning theater producer John Gore (Owner & CEO), BAA is the foremost presenter of first-class touring productions in North America, operating in 47 markets with over 400,000 subscribers. Presentations include Disney’s The Lion King, Wicked, The Book of Mormon, The Phantom of the Opera and Hamilton. Current and past productions include Ain’t Too Proud, Beautiful, Cats, Chicago, Dear Evan Hansen, Mean Girls, Moulin Rouge! and To Kill A Mockingbird.
The John Gore Organization is the leading developer, producer, distributor and marketer of Broadway theatre worldwide. Under the leadership of 14-time Tony-winning theater producer and owner John Gore, its family of companies includes Broadway Across America, Broadway.com, The Broadway Channel, BroadwayBox.com, and Group Sales Box Office. The company presents shows in 47 cities across North America as well as on Broadway, Off-Broadway, London’s West End, Japan, and China. It has won Tony Awards in every producing category as well as numerous other Drama League, Drama Desk and Olivier awards.