Cincinnati Landmark Productions is seeking a part-time Box Office/Ticket Agent
Job: Part-Time Box Office/Ticket Agent
Location: The Covedale Center for the Performing Arts, 4990 Glenway Ave. 45238
Purpose: To generate income through ticket sales and positively promote Cincinnati Landmark Productions. To be part of a customer facing team, providing a friendly and helpful welcome on behalf of the company.
- Operate and efficiently assist on any ticketing sales.
- Answer calls.
- Ensure a thorough knowledge of events at CLP to enable the Box Office to give the best possible customer service.
- Actively pursue an in-depth knowledge of Provenue
- Ensure the ticketing systems records are maintained and accurate.
- Contribute to ensuring information is up-to-date and well organized.
- Support the administrational needs management within reason.
- Be responsible cash, checks and card transactions made by the Box Office
- Manage the Usher schedule via Sign Up Genius
Must be a self-starter, dependable, and have excellent communication and customer service skills. Must be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
May be asked to work at another location from time to time including: The Warsaw Federal Incline Theatre and the Madcap Education Center.
Must be at least 21 years of age, have high school diploma or equivalency, some college preferred. Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Occasionally this position will work an evening or matinee performance.
Customary Hours: 11am to 5 pm Monday – Friday
Pay rate: $11.00 an hour
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to: Denny Reed, Box Office Manager at email@example.com
No phone calls please. Start Date: IMMEDIATE.