IMMEDIATE OPENING: Drama Kids – Cincinnati is looking for caring, fun and motivated teachers that are passionate about developing children to join our growing team. Our teachers believe in what they do and that they can affect positive change every day. Their energy and enthusiasm encourages kids to become the best communicators they can be! Our goal is to develop kids who are able to strive and thrive as their future unfolds.
As a member of our great team you will:
- Work 3-6 hours per week in the afternoon (between 2 – 5 pm)
- Teach and mentor students from 6 to 14 years of age
- Follow Drama Kids curriculum (provided)
- Direct plays
- Build relationships with parents and students
- Deliver presentations
- Foster relationships with local schools
- Have potential to do additional administrative and marketing work/projects for our location
We are looking for people that:
- Have a heart for kids!
- Are looking for a very part-time and fun opportunity
- Have teaching experience and excellent classroom management skills
- Are performance oriented
- With HIGH ENERGY and flexibility
- Have afternoons available
- Are willing and able to commit for one school year
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
*Theater experience a plus
Our classes are held at different schools/locations in the northeast Cincinnati area (West Chester, Loveland, Milford, Mainevile, Blanchester, etc.).
To apply online, please go to https://careers.hireology.com/dramakids-mainevilleoh/136048/description.
Drama Kids is a Creative Drama & Literacy Enrichment Program where kids act up with a purpose! We work with your child’s imagination and creativity to develop literacy skills, public speaking, leadership/teamwork and acting abilities, while building their confidence,essential life skills learned in a fun and professional atmosphere.
Join a Program that Changes Lives!