Cincinnati Landmark Productions, the parent theatrical organization for The Covedale Center for the Performing Art and the Warsaw Federal Incline Theater is seeking a part-time (25-30 hours a week) scenic artist/set builder.
- Able to utilize technical equipment.
- Able to utilize tools for set work.
- Able and willing to follow instructions with good time management and problem solving skills.
- Carpentry skills to be utilized for building sets/painting.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Able to read and write and communicate effectively.
- Thinks creatively.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Over 21 years of age preferred
- Candidate must be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Is a self-starter, dependable, and have excellent communications skills.
- Able to work early mornings and afternoons (based on our production schedule).
- Able to drive a box truck.
- Even tempered and have a good sense of humor and be willing to work in a unique, and fun environment!
If interested, please email Denny Reed, Tech Director at email@example.com (NO PHONE CALLS or WALK-INS PLEASE). When applying, please include a cover letter and resume. Deadline to submit resume cover letter and resume is Friday, May 4, 2018.