Tri-County Players and director, Burt McCullom are excited to announce the cast of their Winter production, THE WOMEN OF LOCKERBIE by Deborah Brevoort.
The cast includes:
- Madeline Livingston……. Elizabeth Hickerson
- Bill Livingston……………….Darren Lee
- Olive Allison………………..Cindy Miller
- Hattie………………………….Sharon Rose Tyahur
- Mr. Jones…………………….Stephen Beck
- Woman 1…………………….Linda Roll
- Woman 2…………………….Kelly Geoppinger
- Woman 3…………………….Heidi Beck
Performances run Feb. 25, 26, 27, March 4, 5 and 6 at the Bell Tower Art Pavilion in Evendale.
For tickets call, 513.471.2030
Tri-County Players Winter Production:
THE WOMEN OF LOCKERBIE by Deborah Baley Brevoort
Directed by Burt McCollom
November 1 and 2 from 6:30-8:30pm
The Bell Tower Arts Pavilion – 3270 Glendale-Milford Rd Evendale, OH 45241
Show dates are Feb. 25-27 and March 4-6
at the The Bell Tower Arts Pavilion
Contact Burt McCollom for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.235.8554.
Auditions will consist of cold readings from the script.
THE WOMEN OF LOCKERBIE deals with the shared effects from the tragic PanAm Flight 103 terrorist bombing in 1988 over Scotland. Set seven years following the bombing, the play explores the traumas experienced by an American couple trying to find any remains of their lost son, and a group of grieving Scottish women trying to get the American government to release the clothing of the dead.
- Madeline Livingston (45-55)…obsessed mother from New Jersey desperately trying to find any trace of her lost son Adam.
- Bill Livingston (45-55)…Madeline’s husband who has come to Lockerbie with his wife to attend a solemn vigil.
- George Jones (35-60)…a U.S. Government official. He has been sent to shut down the memorial service and burn the 11,000 articles of clothing and personal items that survived the tragedy.
Scottish Characters: (a convincing accent is encouraged)
- Olive Allison (50-65)…a no-nonsense woman who is the leader of the “Laundry Project”.
- Hattie (40-60)…a cleaning lady at the warehouse. She provides the comic relief.
- 4 Women (25-55)…they function as the support system for the “Laundry Project” and as a “Greek Chorus”.
FOUR OLD BROADS
Bell Tower Art Pavilion [Evendale]
Directed by John Vanderplough
Cast: Diane Minnich Weber as Beatrice, Gloria Sigman as Eaddy, Betty Coulter as Imogene, Beth Smith as Pat, Cathy Woodruff as Maude, James Ball as Sam & Madison Wells as Ruby Sue
Retired burlesque queen Beatrice Shelton desperately needs a vacation – and NOT another trip up to Helen, Georgia to see that “precious little German village for the umpteenth time.” A Sassy Seniors Cruise through the Caribbean may be just the ticket if she can just convince her best friend, Eaddy Mae Clayton, to stop praying and go with her. Unfortunately, things have not been very pleasant at Magnolia Place Assisted Living since Nurse Pat Jones began working there. The newest resident, Imogene Fletcher, is suddenly losing her memory. Maude Jenkins is obsessed with her favorite soap opera and planning her own funeral. Sam Smith, retired Elvis impersonator, keeps trying to bed every woman in the building. A mystery unfolds with laughter as the gals try to outsmart the evil Nurse Pat Jones and figure out why so many residents have been moved to “the dark side,” what exactly IS that mysterious pill, and what happened to Doctor Head? Hilarity ensues as Imogene goes undercover and Maude enters the Miss Magnolia Senior Citizen Pageant to throw Pat off their trail. If they can solve the mystery, they may make it to the cruise ship after all.
- Fri-Sat, Oct. 15-16 at 8pm
- Sun, Oct. 17 at 3pm
- Fri-Sat, Oct. 22-23 at 8pm
Official page | Facebook event |
Attention all directors and anyone who has an interesting script!!! Script committee is now taking director & script submissions for the 2022-2023 season; submissions need to be received by September 30, 2021.
Directors, please submit up to three plays that you would like to direct and a copy of your directing resume. Not a director but have a script you feel would be a good match for TCP, please submit for consideration. If scripts for the shows you are presenting are not available at the Hamilton County Public Library, please submit a copy to Judy at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Tri-County Players.
AN INSPECTOR CALLS
- EXCELLENCE IN ACTING IN A PLAY – Michael Hughes
- EXCELLENCE IN ENSEMBLE – Gregg Robertson and the Cast
- EXCELLENCE IN PRODUCING – Gregory Carl Smith
- EXCELLENCE IN PROGRAM – Gregory Carl Smith
VINTAGE HITCHCOCK…A LIVE RADIO PLAY
- EXCELLENCE IN ACTING IN A PLAY – Eric Thomas
- EXCELLENCE IN ACTING IN A PLAY – Neil Geoppinger
- EXCELLENCE IN ACTING IN A PLAY – Stephen Beck
- EXCELLENCE IN ACTING IN A PLAY – Trisha Cooper
- EXCELLENCE IN ENSEMBLE – Judy Berrens and the Cast
- EXCELLENCE IN SOUND DESIGN – Jason Cox
- EXCELLENCE IN SOUND EXECUTION – Jason Cox
- EXCELLENCE IN SPECIAL EFFECTS – Foley Execution – Kelly Geoppinger, Joann Felczan