CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN
RiverStage Community Theatre
Directed by Gina Kleesattel
A family comedy based on a novel by the Gilbreth siblings about growing up in a 1920s household of twelve children, and a father obsessed with efficiency. A pressure cooker bound for trouble and hi-jinks, into which is thrown—a large, overly hairy dog.
- Sat, Sept. 8 at 7:30pm
- Sun, Sept. 9 at 2:30pm
- Sat, Sept. 15 at 2:30 & 7:30pm
- Sun, Sept. 16 at 2:30pm
Official page | Facebook event |
RiverStage Community Theatre of New Richmond is on the hunt for a dog for our upcoming production of CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN. We need to cast the ‘ideal’ family dog. The dog will need to be large and *very* hairy. The dog must be calm, housebroken, good with children, and able to go up and down steps.
The dog and its keeper will need to be able to attend rehearsals within the time frame of August 27th – September 7th, and be available for shows September 8th and 9th, and September 15th and 16th at the New Richmond High School Theatre.
Dog auditions will be held Saturday, August 25th from 1:00 – 2:30pm at 310 Susanna Way, New Richmond (the Vornholt House). Please bring your dog on a leash.
No appointment is necessary, but you may use our online sign-up to receive a convenient reminder here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0944abae2ca1fb6-dogauditions
SWISS FAMILY ROBINSON
- Excellence in Sound Design – Chuck Grady
- Excellence in Sound Execution – Chuck Grady
- Excellence in Set Decor – Susan Gerding, Bob Baker, and Clifford James Hoagland
- Excellence in Properties – Susan Gerding, Bob Baker, and Cliff Hoagland
- Excellence in Program – Tom Dean
- Excellence in Stage Combat – Kevin Burnley
- Excellence in Producing – Linda Shuck and Pat Mattingly Norman
- Excellence in Ensemble – Cathy Roesener and Cast
- Excellence in Acting in a Play – Jeff Carter
- Excellence in Acting in a Play – Rowan Kroger (Mariah Kroger)
- Excellence in Acting in a Play – Hunter Gilpin
- Excellence in Acting in a Play – James Ball
2017-2018 Orchid & OCTAfest Convention Awards
After our largest turn-out for auditions to-date (47 actors auditioned for us!) RiverStage Community Theatre of New Richmond is pleased as punch to announce their cast for this Fall’s CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN:
- Mr. Gilbreth (Dad)….David Little
- Mrs. Gilbreth (Mom)….Judy Littlefield
- Anne Gilbreth….Lauren Wyatt
- Ernestine Gilbreth….Annalyn Gauger
- Martha Gilbreth….Ronja Frigard
- Frank Gilbreth….Anthony DeGreen
- Bill Gilbreth….Conor Johnson
- Lillian Gilbreth….Mariah Rapp
- Fred Gilbreth….Joshua Weber
- Dan Gilbreth….Pike Gibson
- Jackie Gilbreth….Caleb Gibson
- Joe Scales….Amir Shackelford
- Larry….Hunter Gilpin
- Miss Brill….Eve Bronsink
- Dr. Burton….Keith DeGreen
- Mrs. Fitzgerald…. Susan Gerding
Congratulations, and break a leg!
Performances run Sept. 14-23. For more information click here.
WHAT THE BELLHOP SAW
RiverStage Community Theatre
Market Street School Auditorium [New Richmond]
RiverStage regrets to announce that WHAT THE BELLHOP SAW has been cancelled.
Its run was originally scheduled for the weekends of June the 8th, and June the 15th.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our supporters.
A nice fellow checks into an expensive suite in New York City’s finest hotel, precipitating a fantastic nightmare involving a Salman Rushdie-type author, an Iranian terrorist, a vile wife from hell, a conniving bellboy, an incompetent FBI agent, a nubile celebrity-mad maid, a dimwitted secretary, and a little pig-tailed girl. [Ages 14+]
Official page |