Use Falcon’s online Audition Form to submit your information prior to auditions.
- Must submit a digital version of your resume (PDF Preferred)
- Headshots must be PDF, or JPEG format
- NOTE: Due to current COVID-19 safety precautions, all actors are required to be fully vaccinated
- Each production has a unique audition form. If you wish to audition for more than 1 production, please fill out the form for each production separately
- Auditions will be held in person on Monday, September 12th & 13th, 2022 from 6:00-8:00 PM.
- Actors only need attend 1 of the 2 audition days.
- All actors are requested to submit an audition form prior to attending auditions https://form.typeform.com/to/SPockNSV.
- Auditions will consist of cold readings from the script.
Questions, contact director Ed Cohen
- Jim Finegal – 20s – Intern
- Emily Penrose – 40s-60s – Editor
- John D’Agata – 35-55 – Essayist
Performance dates: January 27-Feb. 11, 2023