Use Falcon’s online Audition Form to submit your information prior to auditions.
- Must submit a digital version of your resume (PDF Preferred)
- Headshots must be PDF, or JPEG format
- NOTE: Due to current COVID-19 safety precautions, all actors are required to be fully vaccinated
- Each production has a unique audition form. If you wish to audition for more than 1 production, please fill out the form for each production separately
- Auditions will be held in person on Monday, August 29th and Tuesday August 30th, 2022 from 6:30-8:00 PM.
- Actors only need attend 1 of the 2 audition days.
- All actors are requested to submit an audition form prior to attending auditions https://form.typeform.com/to/TF5fpbMJ.
- Auditions will consist of cold readings from the script.
Questions, contact director Tracy M. Schoster
- Narrator – character can be any age, gender, race or ethnicity
Performance dates: March 17-April 1