Tri-County Players Announce Auditions for Fall Production
For their 2022-23 season opening, Tri-County Players will present Agatha Christie’s first murder mystery BLACK COFFEE.
Playdates are September 30, October 1, 2, 7, 8, and 9.
Auditions: Monday, July 11, and Tuesday, July 12 6:30 – 8:00 PM Evendale Cultural Arts Center– Bell Tower Pavilion 3720 Glendale-Milford Road at the Kingsport Drive intersection Evendale, Ohio
- Cold readings from the script.
- Acting resume and headshot would be appreciated but not mandatory.
- Bring list of dates that conflict with rehearsal schedule. Full cast is expected for each rehearsal starting September 18 as full play will be rehearsed.
Rehearsals: Beginning Monday, August 1, 6:30PM, continuing Sunday/Monday/Wednesday cycle. No rehearsals Labor Day weekend– September 1-6. A cast read-thru will be held in late July, time and date TBA. Tech week: Move-in – Saturday September 24 Tech and dress rehearsals – Sunday thru Thursday, September 25 – 29 Performance: September 30, October 1 (8PM), and October 2 (3PM) October 7 and 8 (8PM), and October 9 (3PM)
- Tredwell – stage age 45+ (Butler*)
- Lucia Amory – 25-28 Miss Caroline Amory – 60+ R
- Richard Amory – 30 Barbara Amory – 21-23
- Edward Raynor – 30 Dr. Carelli – 35 (Italian)
- Sir Claud Amory – 60+ (patriarch of family*)
- Hercule Poirot – 50 (Belgian)
- Capt. Arthur Hastings – 35-40
- Dr. Graham – 45+ * Inspector Japp – 45+
- Johnson – 25-30
*The roles of Tredwell, Dr, Graham, and Sir Claude have very limited stage time, and rehearsals will be less in number.
Accents: British Received Pronunciation will be used for English-speaking roles. Dr. Carelli should bring an Italian accent to the role. Poirot’s role requires French as some lines are in that language.
Questions: Contact Director John Vanderplough by email – firstname.lastname@example.org— or by phone – 513-305-1311 (includes voicemail)