Beechmont Players is holding auditions for CHARLOTTE’S WEB the Musical, directed by Karen Wiebe, co-produced by Betsy Obermeyer & Kiya Fix, and choreographed by Amy Waldfogle.
Audition Dates: May 16 & 17; 7pm-9pm
Cherry Grove United Methodist Church
Sign up for a time here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E084AABAE2DA64-auditions1
August 4 -13 2022
Anderson Center Theatre
Beginning June 5 and will run Sunday afternoons and Tuesday and Thursday evenings. We will work around conflicts, but appreciate those being in writing up front.
This production was previously cast in 2020, and was never performed due to COVID. We have asked the cast to reprise their roles. The ones listed here are available for both adults and children 9 and up.
- Wilbur: teen or adult – voice part: tenor/mezzo-soprano
- John Arable: adult male role Stage Age: 30 – 40 voice part: tenor/Baritone
- Martha Arable: adult female role Stage age: 30 – 40 voice part: soprano/mezzo/alto
- Edith Zuckerman: adult female role Stage Age: 30 – 40 voice part: soprano/mezzo/alto
- Avery Arable: young boy, Stage Age 9 – 11 voice part: unchanged male voice
- Fern Arable: Young Girl, stage age 12 – 14 voice part: soprano, mezzo-soprano
- Goose/Gander:Adults or teens, voice part: any
- Lamb: Teen/child, voice part: Any
- Ensemble: All voice parts, all ages
Dancing is more movement-based.
Auditions will consist of a prepared 16 – 32 bar piece that fits the character you are interested in playing. There may be cold reads from the script if necessary. Accompanist will be provided. Please bring sheet music for your song and mark your start/stop places. No dancing auditions will be necessary.