Applications are currently being accepted for our Performance Scholarship Competition
Deadline for submission is Monday, January 31, 2022 at 11:59pm ET.
Late application submissions cannot be accepted.
Link for all scholarship submissions is https://forms.gle/MtUyrXtk1vdmhEcR6
There are seven scholarships this year ranging from $350 to $2,500
Freshman to Junior college students currently enrolled in an accredited bachelor’s degree program are eligible. Student must attend a college within 50 miles of the greater Cincinnati area or have a connection to one of our ACT Cincinnati member theatre groups.
Required items to apply:
- Theatre resume
- Biography (one paragraph written in the third person)
- Headshot photo with your full name visible
- One (1) recorded uninterrupted [five (5) minute maximum] performance of two contrasting theatrical pieces, (any combination, song, dance, monologue) with an introduction, accompaniment of your choice and no editing.
- Valid email address
NOTE: Submissions will be reviewed by the judges only and will not be used or distributed without prior written permission.
- All portions of this application must be completed and uploaded at the same time, so please collect all components before starting your application.
- Materials cannot be changed after application submission.
- You will receive a confirmation of successful submission immediately after completion.
- Each submission will be reviewed and evaluated by a five (5) adjudicator panel during the month of February 2022.
- Scholarship winners will be notified via phone or email. After notification, all winners will be announced publicly on our ACT Cincinnati website and ACT Facebook page approximately mid-March 2022.
- The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit your application.
- Prior participation in an ACT Cincinnati member group production is not required for scholarship competition submission.
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa M. Smith, Scholarship Chair, email@example.com.