CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST (FULL-TIME)
TCT’s mission is to educate, entertain and engage audiences of all ages through professional theatrical productions and arts education programming. We fulfill our mission through three primary programs:
- TCT MainStage at the Taft Theatre
- TCT On Tour
- TCT Academy
Vision: To awaken a lifelong love of theatre in children and the young at heart.
- We believe in the power of theatre to enrich lives and create deeper understandings of people, cultures, and perspectives.
- We believe that our audiences deserve high quality experiences that are rich with wonder, honesty, compassion, joy, and wisdom.
- We believe that the arts and education are not mutually exclusive.
- We believe that the art we create must respect the diversity of our community.
- We believe in the power of integrated arts education to enrich our lives and our communities.
The Customer Experience Specialist will assist the organization in fulfilling its mission of educating, entertaining and engaging audiences of all ages through professional theatrical productions and arts education programming.
The Customer Experience Specialist shall be responsible for:
- Processing Season Ticket Orders.
- Selling Single Ticket Orders.
- Answering phone/email.
- Assisting customers at the Ticket Office in our Red Bank Road location and the Box Office window at the Taft Theatre during performance dates.
The Customer Experience Specialist’s duties include assisting in all aspects of the ticket office, including but not limited to:
- Daily balancing of subscriber, flex pass, and individual ticket sales.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Processing payments subscriber, flex pass, and individual ticket accounts.
- Assisting in building events with the Spektrix ticketing system.
- All other duties and responsibilities related to the function of the ticket office as assigned.
In fulfilling his/her duties, the Customer Experience Specialist will:
- Work closely with the Box Office Manager to fulfill the mission of TCT.
- Be an advocate for TCT in the community.
- Consistently and accurately articulate the philosophy and policies of TCT to the staff, patrons, and the general public.
Ideal and Minimum Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Problem solving skills.
- Prefer Spektrix ticketing system experience.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Able to work irregular hours and weekends in addition to regular business hours.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Wage Range: $11-14/hr.
- Health, vision and dental benefits available, partially subsidized by employer contributions, after a waiting period.
- 403(b) retirement plan participation available, after a waiting period, with eligibility for an employer match after one year of credited service.
- Generous PTO based on years of service.
- Generous paid holiday schedule.
Please submit your materials along with references by Friday, April 30, 2021 to email@example.com. Subject Line: TCT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST 2021
The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati believes the stories on our stages and the work we do behind the scenes must reflect the diverse communities we serve. We believe inclusive work cultures spark wideranging, exploratory conversations and learning. Therefore, we strongly welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds, races, ethnicities, gender, gender identities, religions, abilities, and ages to apply as we continue our commitment to diversity and build an inclusive environment at TCT.