We are accepting video audition submissions from non-Equity actors for performance opportunities through our Off the Grid and Outreach Tour engagement programs. Performance opportunities include:
- Rehearsal and video recording of a school outreach tour (Dragons Love Tacos), which will be presented virtually
- Live and virtual interactive events
- Site-specific immersive theatre performances
- Virtual plays
Deadline to Submit Audition: Jan. 10, 2021
- Outreach Tour: $500 per week for two weeks. Rehearsals will occur March. 8 – 18, filming on March 19. Fittings are required prior to rehearsals starting.
- Off the Grid (Interactive, virtual and immersive performances): An hourly rate will be provided when called back for shows.
Health and Safety: The Playhouse health and safety plans are in accordance with guidelines outlined by the CDC and the State of Ohio.
Audition Process: To be considered, submit a video audition by Jan. 10, 2021. Actors will be invited to Zoom call-backs on a show-by-show basis.
General Audition Material: Please prepare two contrasting, contemporary monologues. The audition should be no longer than three minutes total. Videos, headshots and resumes should be submitted here.