Do you think you have what it takes to tell the scariest ghost story? Then prove it at Woodland Mound Park on October 30, 2020 at 7pm!
In conjunction with Great Parks of Hamilton County, CAST presents THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT, a LIVE ghost storytelling contest—and the winner will walk away with a $50 cash prize!
Held at the Fox Ridge Shelter at Woodland Mound Park, each storyteller will have up to 10 minutes to share their nightmarish tale for the audience.
- The raconteur with the best story will receive a $50 cash prize.
- There will also be CAST swag bags awarded to the best costumed attendees.
- Story telling talents of several local professional actors who will join us for the evening!
Only students currently enrolled in high school are eligible to participate in the contest. Students interested in participating in the competition do not need to purchase tickets.
Use the Nordyke entrance into Woodland Mound. We are using the Fox Ridge Shelter House.
Tickets to the event are $7. Students, parents, and ghost story aficionados are all welcome to attend. Click here to purchase.
If you are interested in sharing your scary story, please sign up here.
- No weaponry is to be brought on park premises.
- Adults 21 and over may BYOB
- Please bring lawn chairs and blankets to sit on
- S’mores Kits will be sold for $3, Hot Chocolate for $1
and Bottled Water for $1