THE ODD COUPLE
Directed by Greg Procaccino
Stage Mananged by Steven Ducker
- Saturday, June 27th Noon to 4:00pm
- Sunday, June 28th 6:30pm to 9:30pm
NO CALLBACKS TO BE HELD
Advance planning for a production is necessary. In order to do that, we have to plan as if it’s happening right now, then await further instruction from local authorities before we actually begin.
The Madcap Education Center
3064 Harrison Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45211
If you’d like the audition forms sent to you in advance, email
Jennifer Perrino @ Jenniferperrino@clpshows.org
Important Audition Information!
- ALL ETHNICITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO AUDITION – ALL ROLES.
- You will read from the script.
- Please note: There are also 2 roles for women “The Pigeon Sisters”
- Must be a minimum of 22 years of age to audition.
- MUST HAVE A RESUME listing theatrical experience in order to audition.
- A headshot/picture is appreciated.
- No more than 2 conflicts will be accepted during the rehearsal process
- All roles are paid positions. No Roles have been precast.
- Cast members do not have to be the actual ages of the characters in any of the productions – But must be able to look age appropriate and act accordingly.
THE ODD COUPLE
September 10 – October 4, 2020
By Neil Simon
This classic comedy opens as a group of the guys assemble for cards in the apartment of divorced Oscar Madison. And if the mess is any indication, it’s no wonder that his wife left him. Late to arrive is Felix Unger, who has just been separated from his wife. Fastidious, depressed, and none too tense, Felix seems suicidal, but as the action unfolds, Oscar becomes the one with murder on his mind when the clean freak and the slob ultimately decide to room together with hilarious results as The Odd Couple is born. Winner! 1965 Tony Award, Best Author of a Play
For more information on auditions, contact us at 513.241.6550.
Check us out on the web @ www.CLPShows.org