Dear MPI Patrons and Friends,
As concerns about COVID-19 arise, Mariemont Players wanted to inform you of the steps we’re taking to keep our theater a safe and welcoming place.
At this point, all performances are proceeding as scheduled.
If you are feeling ill, we would be happy to exchange your ticket for a future performance of your scheduled production.
Call our box office at (513)-684-1236 if you need to reschedule.
Here are the steps we’re taking to keep our space safe:
- Sanitizing the theater, lobby, restrooms, office, and all surface areas daily
- Keeping the bathrooms stocked with soap and towels
- Adding hand sanitizers around the building
- Discontinuing re-use of programs
- Making programs available at mariemontplayers.com
And here’s how YOU can help:
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with your arm – not your hands!
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay home if you are sick!
- Get your flu shot
- If you have recently returned from a country or region with ongoing COVID-19 infections, follow public health guidance and monitor your health. Call your healthcare providers and inform them about your travel history if you need care.
We will continue to monitor this situation, and we’ll make sure you’re informed if the status of performances change.
Thank you for being a friend of Mariemont Players and stay healthy!