Beechmont Players announces audition for their summer production of CHARLOTTE’S WEB.
Auditions are available for children ages 12 – adult. Rehearsals will begin in May and performances will be July 31 – August 8.
We are going to do auditions online only. Please follow the information below:
- Fill out the audition form by clicking this link: http://tinyurl.com/bpicweb
- Please make sure you fill out the conflict form completely, as this will determine the rehearsal schedule. The conflict form is on the audition form.
- Please prepare a video with the following:
a. sing 16 – 32 bars of a contemporary theatre song with accompaniment. The accompaniment can be live or recorded.The song needs to be memorized.
b. 30 seconds to a minute of you dancing to a song. The video needs to show your whole body. You don’t need to do anything choreographed, just dance. We want to see how well you move.
c. Please email the video to: email@example.com
- Callbacks, if needed, will be done through Zoom. If you are needed for callbacks, we will contact you and send you via email what you need to prepare.
- All auditionees will receive a yes or no either via phone call or email.
ALL VIDEOS ARE DUE BY MONDAY, APRIL 20 AT 10 PM. If you have questions/problems, please email us before the deadline.
Looking for music? The link leads you to preview some of the music (scroll down to audio/video) https://www.dramaticpublishing.com/charlotte-s-web-24998
The music was composed by Charles Strouse, who also wrote the music for Annie and Bye Bye Birdie.
Karen Wiebe, Director/Vocal Director
Cathy Roesener, Producer
Amy Waldfogle, Choreographer/Vocal Director
Doug Bruening, Stage Manager
Current conditions require that we leave open the possibility that this show will not be produced. However, we are going forward, hoping that we will be able to present this show as scheduled.
Auditions for CHARLOTTE’S WEB are April 19th at 3pm and April 20th at 7pm.
Auditions will consist of singing your song (accompanist will be provided, no recorded accompaniment), learning a dance combination, and possibly reading from the script.
Please bring a headshot, resume, and come dressed to move.
Roles available for ages 12 and up.
Production dates: July 31-Aug. 8.