Cincinnati Landmark Productions is a non-profit Theatrical Company dedicated to providing affordable, live theatre in the Cincinnati area.
Our organization is currently experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking an experienced, full time Accounting Clerk to join our team. The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for entering the daily transactions into the accounting software, the preparation of monthly financial reports, and assisting with the annual audit. This position can be accomplished with flexible hours and would fit someone with non-traditional work requirement needs. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for accounting issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct duties associated with accounts payable, including: processing invoices for payment, writing checks or entering paid check information.
- Conduct duties associated with accounts receivable, including: preparing customer invoices, recording contributions and pledges, and recording cash receipts.
- Perform monthly bank and credit card statement reconciliations.
- Regularly maintain general ledger account reconciliations and supporting schedules in accordance with GAAP practices.
- Enter all payroll information bi-weekly to a Third Party Processor
- Follow our organization’s established accounting processes and procedures.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Accounting or Finance degree or equivalent work experience in accounting or related field, preferably with a nonprofit organization.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Possess keen attention to detail and commitment to high quality work.
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills, ability to multi-task and work under deadlines.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent typing and 10-key skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships and work in a team environment.
Please submit cover letter and resume to: Jennifer Perrino, Business Manager @ firstname.lastname@example.org (no calls please).