Tri-County Players and director, Allie Webber announce auditions for their Spring production: OVER THE RIVER AND THROUGH THE WOODS by Joe DiPietro.
- Sunday, January 13 – 7:00pm
- Monday, January 14 – 7:30pm
4665 Cornell Rd Blue Ash, OH. Enter the office building through the Reed Hartman entrance and proceed to the lobby.
Performance dates: April 5,6,7,11,12,13
Auditions consist of cold readings from the script
Nick Cristano may be living the life of a modern young professional in New York City, but his loving grandparents never let him forget where he belongs: in New Jersey, in the bosom of his tenacious, tender-hearted, loud, loving, and well-fed Italian-American grandparents. Faithfully, Nick goes “over the river” to Grandma’s house every week for Sunday dinner. When he is offered an important promotion in Seattle, Washington, Nick threatens to break this routine by a distance of some 2,800 miles! Besides the usual tactics of emotional blackmail, in order to keep him safe at home, these wily elders cook up a matchmaking scheme, inviting lovely nurse Caitlin O’Hare over for Sunday dinner. Will the prospect of true love keep Nick from moving across the country?
- NICK CRISTANO— in his 30s
- FRANK GIANELLI—nicks maternal grandfather, 80s
- AIDA GIANELLI—nicks maternal grandmother, in her 70s
- NUNZIO CRISTANO—nicks paternal grandfather, in his 70s
- EMMA CRISTANO—nicks paternal grandmother, in her 70s
- CAITLIN O’HARE—attractive and charming, in her late 20s
Ages listed are stage ages. Actors auditioning can be older/younger in real life, but they must be able to play the ages listed in the script.