Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park is an equal opportunity employer and encourages inquiries about this position from a broad spectrum of candidates reflecting the diversity of the community we serve.
Job Title: Assistant Production Manager
Reports to: Production Manager
Position Responsibilities include:
- Scheduling of Design and Production meetings
- Manage Production Dept. communications
- Create and update Tech and Production schedules
- Update Production Materials and Labor Budgets (coordinate w/Finance)
- PO/Invoice processing including entry into Accounting system
- Update SharePoint site and coordinate access
- Hire and coordinate over-hire, non-union Run Crew
- Coordinate Travel/Housing for visiting designers
- General logistics and miscellaneous show related tasks
- Time Card processing
- Track Production Department purchasing, including Credit Card bill processing and entry into Accounting system
- Other duties as assigned
- BA in Theater (or related field) and a Minimum of three years professional experience in a similar position.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with a variety of computer programs.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The position also requires the ability to frequently stand, walk, sit, climb a ladder and bend as necessary. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This is a full-time, salaried position. Benefits include medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, and 401k and 403b pension plans.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Submit your cover letter and resume with three references to:
Human Resources Manager
No phone calls, please.
Deadline to apply: Friday, January 18, 2019