Union Community Theatre on Union Square Announces Auditions for SNOOPY! The Musical.
Produced by Amanda Emmons Shumate and Karen Franxman
Directed by Micheal Kiser
Vocal Directed by Matthew Nassida
Choreographed by Kate Crotty
- Sunday, May 20th: 2pm-4pm (by appointment)
- Tuesday, May 22nd: 6pm-9pm (by appointment)
*Callbacks (if needed) Thursday, May 24th: 6pm-9pm (by invitation)
Auditions held at the Ferguson Community Center at the Boone County Historic Courthouse located at 2988 Washington Street, Burlington, KY.
- Headshot and resume are requested but not required.
- At this time, we are asking that those auditioning be 16 years old or older.
- Please prepare 16-36 measures of a song that best showcases your vocal range and charisma. You should provide your own sheet music for the pianist. Pianist will be provided by UCT. Sheet music should be marked with cuts and in the correct key. We request that those auditioning not use prerecorded music on CD and not sing a Capella. Please refrain from singing songs from SNOOPY!! The Musical.
- You may be asked to read from the script. No monologue is required.
- There will be no dance audition at initial audition, but may be asked to dance at callbacks.