Tuesday and Wednesday, January 2 & 3
6:30 pm in the Theatre on the 1st floor of the Arts Center.
Cast: 3 Men / 4 Women
Auditions will consist of cold-readings from the script. Please be prepared to list all rehearsal conflicts.
ONE SLIGHT HITCH is directed by R. Geoffrey Werbin
It is Courtney’s wedding day in 1981. Her parents and sisters are trying to make everything perfect, when her old boyfriend shows up and all hell breaks loose.
- Doc Coleman – late 40’s, father of the family, a doctor, charming, eccentric conservative, hides his anger with a smile.
- Delia Coleman – late 40’s, the mother, loving, practical, in a constant state of panic.
- Courtney – early 30’s, a freelance writer with an almost-successful novel, torn between artistic freedom and a stable marriage.
- Ryan – early 30’s, Courtney’s old boyfriend, a drifter, bohemian free spirit.
- P.B. – The 16-year-old daughter, the story’s narrator, precocious, loves music & dancing.
- Melanie – 20-something daughter, a nurse, attractive party girl and a little psychotic.
- Harper – early 30’s, Courtney’s fiancé, logical and wealthy, supportive but unexciting.
Rehearsals: Mon-Thru, 6:30 PM to 9 PM
For more information, call 513-867-5348.
Performance dates: February 16-18, 23-25