Cincinnati Music Theatre is excited to announce auditions for our spring 2017 show, SHREK THE MUSICAL!
- Sunday, January 8, 2017, 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, January 9, 2017, 6:30-10:30 pm
January 11, 2017, 7:00-10:00 pm
Clifton United Methodist Church, 3416 Clifton Ave., Cincinnati
Auditions are by appointment: Please reserve your time as soon as possible by emailing Chad Dematteis at email@example.com or by leaving a message at Google voicemail # 513-909-4268 (4 CMT). Please include your contact information, including both your phone number and email address and two choices for your audition time.
Please prepare and provide the following for your audition:
- Shoes and clothing appropriate for a dance audition;
- 16-32 bars of a Broadway- style song that showcases your vocal range (songs from Shrek are acceptable);
- Sheet music in the proper key with cuts marked;
- A copy of your resume and headshot.
- An accompanist will be provided (no CD’s, tapes or a cappella numbers please).
Production dates: May 12-20, 2017 at the Jarson-Kaplan Theatre of the Aronoff Center, 650 Walnut St. Downtown Cincinnati.
Rehearsals begin in mid-February.
Producer: Kathy Beiting
Director: Lizanne Ingram
Vocal Director: Kate Mock Elliott
Music Director: Charlie Wilhelm
Choreographer: Jerry Wiesenhahn