The Carnegie Announces Auditions for THE LAST FIVE YEARS!
Directed by Lindsey Mercer Music Direction by Erin McCamley
Playing April 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23 & 24
Friday & Saturday Evenings at 7:30pm, Sundays at 3:00pm
Rehearsals evenings and weekends March 1st – April 8th
THE LAST FIVE YEARS follows the joys and sorrows of Jamie and Cathy, a young couple struggling to find balance between career and relationship. In a creative twist that makes this show pure magic, we venture through their story following Jamie from the beginning of their romance to the end and following Cathy from the end to the beginning. However, their storytelling overlaps for just a moment, on the day of their wedding, for one of the most beautiful duets ever written for the musical theatre.
Auditions by Appointment on January 24th 7pm-9pm or January 25th 6pm-10pm To schedule a time slot, please contact Jessica Picado, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Callbacks if needed will be held on January 26th from 6pm-8pm. You will be contacted promptly following the initial audition if you need to attend the callback date.
Please Prepare ONE of the following options for your audition:
- Sing 2 contrasting songs accompanied by pianist provided.
- Sing 1 song accompanied by pianist provided and one song self-accompanied on piano or secondary instrument that you bring to the audition with you.
- Sing 1 song and perform a 1 minute contemporary monologue.
Please bring sheet music in the correct key for the accompanist. Total audition time must not exceed 5 minutes.
- Resume listing theatrical experience and headshot/picture are required to audition. Please bring with you to the audition, do not send in advance.
- Cast members do not have to be the actual ages of the characters, but must be able to look age appropriate and act accordingly.
- All roles are paid. Not AEA eligible.
Auditions will take place in The Otto M. Budig Theatre at The Carnegie, 1028 Scott Blvd. Covington KY, 41011