Loveland Stage Company presents AN EVENING OF MYSTERY featuring two one acts on April 26-May 5. Directed by Glenna Knapp and produced by Gregory Carl Smith.
Meet the Cast of SORRY, WRONG NUMBER:
- Telephone Operator #3….. Evangeline Perkins
- Sergeant Duffy……Joe Moreland
- Chief Operator…….Ann Barfels
- George…….Sam Slyder
- Mrs. Stephenson…..Brooke Bobbit
- Telephone Operator #2……..Nicole Cornelius
- Delivery Person……..Alex Few
- Hospital Clerk…….Emma Lay
- Operators #1 & 5……..Jenna Schroeder
- Man #1………Kent Slyder
- Western Union Official…….Piper Garman
Meet the cast of THE HITCH-HIKER:
- Emma Lay ……….. Filling Station Attendant
- Elizabeth Vandergrift ……..Mrs. Whitney
- Alex Few ….. Albuquerque Operator
- Heather Geary … Proprietor’s Wife
- Steve Geary …… Roadside Proprietor
- Lee Vest ….. Ronald Adams
- Jenna Schroeder ……. New York Operator
- Ann Barfels …… Mrs. Adams
- Evangeline Perkins …. Long Distance Operator
- Piper Garman …… Girl Hitch-Hiker
- Brenna Lambert …… Local Operator (not shown)
For more information visit www.lovelandstagecompany.org.
Facebook event |
A Loveland Stage Company Summer Youth Musical
Monday and Tuesday May 6-7 from 6-9pm at Loveland Stage Company, 111 S. 2nd Street, Loveland, Ohio
Signup genius Link for Audition times
LSC invites all performers and tech crew ages 8-18 to audition for this hilarious musical spoof of the 1920’s gangster era. It’s a musical for kid by kids!
Performance dates July 12-14 and 19-21
Rehearsals generally Sundays 2-6pm Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-9pm. Some daytime rehearsals possible.
$50 fee includes membership, script, T-shirts and cast party.
- Come with a great attitude- We are going to have fun!
- Headshots will be taken at auditions. Please wear a plain shirt (no words or graphics).
- Please have your schedule conflicts such as vacation plans available to help us plan effective rehearsals. No conflicts after Saturday July 6.
Vocal Audition requirements
- Please prepare 16-32 bars of a song that shows your vocal range. Songs from the show are welcomed too.
- We will also teach some of the Bugsy music as well.
- CDs and electronic show tracks accompaniment accepted.
Dance audition requirements
- Please plan on wearing comfortable clothes to move in. We will teach some basic steps from the show for you to follow. There will a tap number or two, so bring your tap shoes. No Flipflops!
Acting audition requirements
- No monologues needed. Plan to project your voice. We will have cold readings from the show.
- For tech crew only- signups and information of crew preferences at auditions.
SORRY WRONG NUMBER and THE HITCH-HIKER
Loveland Stage Company
April 26-May 5
Directed by Glenna Knapp
Produced by Gregory Carl Smith
An Evening of Mystery. SORRY WRONG NUMBER follows a woman confined to a wheelchair, as she attempts to thwart a murder plot she has overheard on the telephone…or so she thinks. In THE HITCH-HIKER, a man driving from Brooklyn to California who repeatedly sees the same hitchhiker. Cabaret seating.
- Fri-Sat, April 26-27 at 7:30pm
- Sun, April 28 at 3pm
- Fri-Sat, May 3-4 at 7:30pm
- Sun, May 5 at 3pm
Official page |
Open auditions for MAMMA MIA
- Mon, March 18 from 6-9pm
- Wed, March 20 from 6-9pm
- Thu, March 21 from 6-9pm
Loveland Stage Company Theatre
111 S. 2nd. Street (Rt 48)
Loveland, OH 45140
Directed by Deirdre Dyson and Glenna Knapp
Produced by Theresa and Steve Kovacs
Music Directed by Pat Kelly
Choreographed by Sonja Hansen
2 weekends: 8 performances
August 15,16,17,18 23, 24, 24, 25
Rehearsals will start in June.
EVERYONE: Please prepare 16 to 32 bars of a song in the same style as the show to showcase your range. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for a dance audition. There will also be cold readings from the script.
Chorus can audition solo or in small groups.
You can download the audition form here.
Cast Size: About 30 -35, age 16 and up.
Major roles (Note: Ages noted are age of the STAGE characters)
- Donna Sheridan: 41 Leader of “Dynamos” rock Group 20 yrs ago. Fiesty, independent single parent
- Tanya & Rosie 40’s Former “Dynamos”
- Sophie Sheridan 20 Donna’s Daughter. Wants romance, babies and a big white wedding.
- Lisa & Ali 20 Sophie’s Girl friends
- Sky 20’s Sophie’s Fiancee
- Harry Bright mid-late 40’s May be Sophie’s Dad
- Bill Austin mid-late 40’s May be Sophie’s Dad
- Sam Carmichael mid-late 40’s May be Sophie’s Dad
- Pepper 20s Barman at Taverna
- Eddie 20s
- Father Alexandrios Any age
Chorus : Male and female. Variety of ages. Islanders who work at Donna’s, wedding guests.
Synopsis: A Romantic Comedy featuring music by Abba, set on a Mediterranean Island sparkling in the irridescent blue Aegean. Action takes place on the eve of Sophia’s wedding to Sky and the next day.
Music and Lyrics by Benny Anderson & Bjorn Ulvaeus and some songs with Stig Anderson.
Book by Catherine Johnson.
Questions? Email: Deirdre email@example.com OR Glenna firstname.lastname@example.org
THE DROWSY CHAPERONE
Loveland Stage Company
Directed by Carissa Sloan
Choreographed by Marjory Clegg
Produced by Jill Gornet
Cast: Tom Cavano as Man in Chair, Cathy Alter as Mrs. Tottendale, Joseph Moreland as Underling, Micheal Kiser as Robert Martin, Joshua Marcus as George, Dave Marcus as Feldzieg, Megan Archibald as Kitty, John Sloan as Gangster #1, Vincent Eldridge as Gangster #2, Tom Morris as Aldolpho, Stephanie Mackris as Janet Van De Graaff, Christina Siciliano as The Drowsy Chaperone, Melinda Hubbard as Trix the Aviatrix & Jonathan Eckman as The Superintendent
Ensemble: Elizabeth Carras, Izy Jones, Terry Neack, Niki Rasmussen, Caitlyn Sanderson & Madeleine Weinkam
THE DROWSY CHAPERONE is a loving send-up of the Jazz age musical featuring one show-stopping song and dance number after another. With the houselights down, a man in a chair appears on stage and puts on his favorite record: the cast recording of a fictitious 1928 musical, The Drowsy Chaperone. The show comes to life on stage as the man guides the audience through crazy plot and characters: two lovers on the eve of their wedding, a bumbling best man, a desperate theatre producer, a not so bright hostess, two gangsters posing as pastry chefs, a misguided Don Juan and an intoxicated chaperone – all mixed up in an evening of madcap delight.
- Fri-Sat, March 1-2 at 7:30pm
- Sun, March 3 at 3pm
- Fri-Sat, March 8-9 at 7:30pm
- Sun, March 10 at 3pm
- Fri-Sat, March 15-16 at 7:30pm
- Sun, March 17 at 3pm
Official page |