Improv Cincinnati musical parodies of Harry Potter and Stranger Things completely sold out. Now it’s time to explore a new franchise: STAR WARS!
Improv Cincinnati proudly presents auditions for Ewok, the musical: THE MUSICAL. This is a meta-musical about a dinner theatre’s acting company who have the ambitious goal of producing “Ewok, the musical.” Yes, there will be ewoks and biker scouts. Yes, it will be hilarious. Yes, you will love it.
Register for auditions by completing the form HERE.
Improv Cincinnati is proud to announce auditions for The Twi-Lit Zone: A New Dimension of Holiday Tales, an original Christmas-themed parody of “The Twilight Zone” by writer Mary O’Connell. Auditions will be at Clifton Performance Theatre on Saturday October 6th from 11am – 2pm.
Sign up for an audition slot in the form at the bottom of this page on IC’s blog.
Rehearsals begin Oct 14th (generally on Sunday and Monday evenings); Performances are December 7th, 14th, and 21st.
- Frost Whirling, narrator
- ‘Nezer Scrooge, redeemed misanthrope
- Jay Marley, deceased business partner, now guardian angel of Nezer
- Bubba Ratchet, simpleton employed by Nezer
- Tiny Tubs, spoiled pet dog/cat of Bubba
- Frank, obnoxious nephew of Nezer
- Accountant, wasteful spender of Nezer’s money
- Partygoer, disorderly guest who adds to chaos
- Ghost of Christmas Past
- Ghost of Christmas Present
- Ghost of Christmas Future
- Talkin’ Tracy, life-sized doll that always tells the truth
- Mom, perfect TV mom, hiding secret “truths”
- Dad, perfect TV dad, hiding secret “truths”
- Sally, perfect TV daughter who loves Talkin Tracy
- Johnny, perfect TV son who wants to be good at Fortnite
- Candy Landis, reporter
- Red Barry , reporter and old friend of Candy
- Lie Detector Scientist
- Rudy Brown, beneficiary of Santa’s gifts
- Gingerbread Man
- Mrs. Claus
Improv Cincinnati is producing a scripted Christmas-themed parody of Stranger Things.
The performances will be on December 8th and 15th. We are searching for talented actors who resemble the featured kid characters: Eleven, Dustin, Will, Mike, Lucas, and Max. All other roles have been cast.
Auditionees can be young teens or young-looking adults. IC recommends watching both seasons before auditioning, but it’s not required.
When: Sunday Nov. 12th; 1-3pm
Where: Liberty Exhibition Hall (3938 Spring Grove Ave.)
Please fill out the audition registration at https://improvcincinnati.com/blog/auditions-stranger-things-parody.
Send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hot Mic, Cincinnati’s Improvised Musical, will be holding auditions…
When: Sunday October 15th 3-5pm
Where: Auditions will be held at Clifton Performance Theatre – 404 Ludlow Ave.
Improv Cincinnati is looking for actors who are positive, confident, and who have experience and/or interest in performing in musical theatre. Improv experience is desired but not required. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for musicals and a high level of skill at voice and movement.
Email email@example.com for an audition spot.