Queen City Productions will hold auditions for the musical comedy THE WEDDING SINGER.
THE WEDDING SINGER is the musical adaptation of the hit Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore film. It is a love-letter to all things in 80s pop culture. It tells the story of Robby, a wedding singer who gets left at the altar and then falls for Julia, a cater waitress who is engaged to Wall Street mogul, Glen. Featuring upbeat and high energy music you’d expect from a show about the 80s and a hilarious script, this is a blast from the past you want to be a part of!
Auditions will be held:
- Monday, March 27th from 7-10pm
- Tuesday, March 28th from 7-10pm
at The Arts Center at Dunham
(Invited callbacks will be Wednesday, March 29th at 7:00pm)
- Prepare about 1 minute of a pop/contemporary Broadway song that shows your vocal ability as well as your personality
- Be prepared to read from the script
- e prepared to learn a short dance combination
- Be at least 12 years of age
You can schedule your audition time at www.signupgenius.com/go/8050C44ACAA2AAAFD0-wedding
Rehearsals will begin around mid-May
Performances will be July 28th-August 6th
Please email: email@example.com with any questions.