PATRON EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST (FULL-TIME)
The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati’s mission is to educate, entertain and engage audiences of all ages through professional theatrical productions and arts education programming. We fulfill our mission through three primary programs:
- TCT MainStage at the Taft Theatre
- TCT On Tour
- TCT Academy
Vision: To awaken a lifelong love of theatre in children and the young at heart.
- We believe in the power of theatre to enrich lives and create deeper understandings of people, cultures, and perspectives.
- We believe that our audiences deserve high quality experiences that are rich with wonder, honesty, compassion, joy, and wisdom.
- We believe that the arts and education are not mutually exclusive.
- We believe that the art we create must respect the diversity of our community.
- We believe in the power of integrated arts education to enrich our lives and our communities.
The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati believes the stories on our stages and the work we do behind the scenes must reflect the diverse communities we serve. We believe inclusive work cultures spark wideranging, exploratory conversations and learning. Therefore, we strongly welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds, religions, gender identities, races, ethnicities, abilities, and ages to apply as we continue our commitment to diversity and build an inclusive environment at TCT.
The Patron Experience Specialist will assist the organization in fulfilling its mission of educating, entertaining and engaging audiences of all ages through professional theatrical productions and arts education programming.
The Patron Experience Specialist shall be responsible for:
- Selling Single Ticket Orders.
- Selling and processing Season Ticket Orders.
- Answering phone/email.
- Assisting patrons at the Box Office in our Red Bank Road location throughout the season including STAR performances and AcademyLive! and the Box Office window at the Taft Theatre during performance dates.
The Patron Experience Specialist’s duties include assisting in all aspects of the ticket office, including but not limited to:
- Daily balancing of subscriber and individual ticket sales
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Processing payments for subscribers and individual ticket accounts
- Spektrix Ticketing System
- Building events and merchandise
- Selling tickets within the system
- Pulling reports upon request
- Troubleshooting if necessary
- TCT Crown Club and Crib Club
- Facilitating the packaging and mailing of membership items
- TCT Digital Offerings
- Serving as the point of contact for any inquiries or concerns for Pick-A-Path and/or Broadway On Demand
- TCT MainStage School and Outreach Assistance
- Collaborate with Operations Manager and Sales Manager to migrate and continually update MainStage school contacts in Pipedrive online software for current use when booking TCT On Tour and WorkShops.
- In the 2023-24 season, facilitate and dispatch MainStage school contracts, as well as assist with contracts for schools and venues booking TCT On Tour and Workshops
- Help capture new and lapsed school business with personal phone calls and emails, as well as personal interaction (when applicable)
- Generate new leads for MainStage school bookings (not just lapsed schools)
- All other duties and responsibilities related to the function of the ticket office as assigned.
In fulfilling his/her duties, the Patron Experience Specialist will:
- Report to and work closely with the Patron Experience Manager to fulfill the mission of TCT.
- Be an advocate for TCT in the community.
- Consistently and accurately articulate the philosophy and policies of TCT to the staff, patrons, and the general public.
Ideal and Minimum Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- College degree in an applicable field
- Problem solving skills
- Ticketing system experience – Spektrix a plus!
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Able to work irregular hours and weekends in addition to regular business hours
Compensation & Benefits:
- Wage Range: $27,000 – $47,000
- Health, vision and dental benefits available, partially subsidized by employer contributions, after a waiting period.
- 403(b) retirement plan participation available, after a waiting period, with eligibility for an employer match after one year of credited service.
- Generous PTO based on years of service.
- Generous paid holiday schedule.
Please submit your materials along with references by Friday, October 7, 2022 to:
firstname.lastname@example.org – Use the subject Line: TCT Patron Experience Specialist 2022