Mason Community Players invites you to join a double-header of NUNSENSE fun this summer! The shows will be presented over the course of two weekends with each cast as the stage crew for the opposing cast.
NUNSENSE will be Directed by Jay Fultz, with NUNSENSE A-MEN being directed by Lara Gonzalez. Both shows will have Music Direction by Pete Padolik and Choreography by Abby Farmer. Both shows will be produced by Susan Berger and Paula Fultz.
Auditions to be held Saturday and Sunday, April 9 & 10, 2022 from 2:00 to 5:00 PM and Tuesday, April 12, 2022 from 6:30 to 9:30 PM
Mason Community Playhouse – 529 Mason Road in Mason.
Staff will be seeing mixed groups of men and women. Please sign up for an audition slot here. Walk-ins will be accommodated during free slots.
- All roles are available.
- Please prepare 16-32 bars of a musical theater selection. Bring your own sheet music; an accompanist will be provided.
- Cold readings from the script.
- There will be a short dance audition. Please bring appropriate shoes/clothes.
- Bring your calendar to auditions and be prepared to list all conflicts.
- Headshot/resume welcome but not required.
- NUNSENSE performances are July 15 & 16 at 8:00pm, July 17, 23 at 3:00pm
- NUNSENSE A-MEN performances are July 21, 22, 23 at 8:00 pm, and July 24 at 3pm
- Rehearsals commence on May 8, 2022
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION:
Auditions, rehearsals, and performance will be conducted at MCP’s new home:
Mason Community Playhouse – located at 5529 Mason Rd.
For a synopsis of the plot and description of characters visit https://www.masonplayers.org/j30/index.php/2-uncategorised/109-page-98