Falcon is excited to be able to resume in-person auditions this season! We will be following all CDC guidelines for safety.
- Use Falcon’s online Audition Form to submit your information prior to auditions (see below)
- Must submit a digital version of your resume (PDF Preferred)
- Headshots must be PDF, or JPEG format
- NOTE: Due to current COVID-19 safety precautions, all actors are required to be fully vaccinated
WELL by Lisa Kron
Directed by Burgess Byrd
- Auditions will be held in person on October 4th and 5th from 6:30-8:30 PM. Actors only need attend one of the 2 audition days. All actors are requested to submit an audition form prior to attending auditions. Click the link below to register for auditions.
- Auditions will consist of cold readings from the script.
- Questions, contact director Burgess Byrd: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa – 30s or 40s – New York Performance Artist
- Ann – Lisa’s Mother
- Ensemble – (1 white man, 1 black man, 1 white woman, 1 black woman – ages flexible). These actors play all the other roles in the play (and play within the play).
Production dates: Nov. 19-Dec. 4
Click here to sign-up for the WELL Audition