Queen City Cabaret is THRILLED to announce QCC+, our brand new digital streaming service! QCC+ transforms your living room into an At-Home Cabaret and brings you all the jazz, pop and musical theater content you love in a safe and exciting new way. You don’t even have to live in Cincinnati to be entertained by this dynamic duo.
When you subscribe, it means we can keep putting art out there, spend more time making music, and less time selling tickets. Win-win!
Your subscription will get you access to our blockbuster season 3 lineup including:
- a Patsy Cline tribute (this Friday!)
- of course we’re doing a holiday show
- and we’re doing a Doris Day-themed Valentine’s Day show too
- we were so sad to have to cancel/postpone our Mrs. Maisel show in May…so we put it on our season roster!
Here’s a wonderful thing about doing things in a new way, under strange circumstances: you create things you wouldn’t have imagined before – like Cabarettes. That’s right; every month we’re releasing mini cabarets with a variety of themes, just for our members.
In addition to the livestreams and Cabarettes, our members have exclusive access to:
- Post-show live chats with the Artistic Directors
- our entire library of content, growing every month!
- first access and discounts to tickets for in-person shows as they become available
- early access to QCC’s soon to be released first album!
- access to specially curated treats + deals
Pay as you like: $8.99 monthly, or $98.89 (one month free!) for a whole year of amazing content from your favorite Cabaret team! Each subscription comes with a unique username and password which gets you into the members-only area.
Not interested in a monthly subscription but still want to watch? All main season shows will be available to view 24 hours after they premiere for $15 each. Monthly Cabarettes are only available for subscribers.
One final note. 🎶
We want to thank you in advance for supporting the arts. We’d love to be doing this live, a few feet away from you, with drinks in hand. This is the next best thing, and we think you’re going to like it. We’ve hired editors + videographers, gotten licenses, and learned all kinds of new skills in order to put on an engaging performance that embraces a new format. We’ve worked hard to bring you something enjoyable and high-quality, and we can’t wait to “see” you.
Sarah & Matthew