Talented young performers recorded Broadway songs to benefit theaters as part of Equality Productions’ mission to encourage donations to theaters during the pandemic.
To view the concert on YouTube, send a donation to the following email: email@example.com through Paypal or Venmo. The suggested donation is $10, but donate what you can. Specify which theater should receive your donation.
Once your donation is received, you will be emailed a YouTube link to watch the concert for those in your household. Equality Productions will distribute 100% of the donations to the theaters chosen.
The second concert includes these performers (listed with the song and theater they chose for donations):
- Locke Hargis sings “What If” from THE ADDAMS FAMILY benefiting Redline Performing Arts in Louisville, KY.
- Abby Guinigundo sings “Alyssa Greene” from THE PROM benefiting Greater Hamilton Civic Theater.
- Adeleke Goring sings “I’d Rather Be Sailing” from A NEW BRAIN benefiting Mason Community Players in Mason, OH, and Beechmont Players in Cincinnati, OH.
- Elsa Hargis sings “Dead Mom” from BEETLEJUICE: The Musical” benefiting Sacred Heart School of the Arts in Louisville KY.
- Kennedy Smith – Waiting for Life” from ONCE ON THIS ISLAND benefiting Andrews Osbourne Academy in Willoughby, OH.