Northern Kentucky University’s School of the Arts Music Preparatory Division will be hosting a FREE Virtual Open House for their Early Childhood Programs on Tuesday, April 28 from 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Calling all families with Toddlers through Age 9! NKU Music Prep is launching an 8-week summer session of Virtual Early Childhood Classes from May 12-July 2, 2020. Not sure what these classes would look like for your family? Try them out at a FREE Virtual Open House! The classes will be taught on Zoom, so in order to receive the information to join in, registration is required at https://forms.gle/j5b8yCgRMbEVAPw96.
The following classes will be offered at the Open House:
- 9:30 a.m. “Toddler and Me” (Walking-Age 3, with a participating caregiver)
- 10:30 a.m. OR 4:30 p.m. “Arts for Tots” (Ages 3-5) (Music and Dance)
- 11:15 a.m. “M&M’s (Music and Movers)” (Ages 5-6) (Music and Dance)
- 3:30 p.m. “Rhythm Rockers” (Ages 7-9) (Bucket Drumming)
- 4:00 p.m. “Summer Strummers” (Ages 7-9) (Ukulele class)
For descriptions of each class and sign-up form, visit the Open House event on Facebook: fb.com/events/326053161705827
Or, visit the Early Childhood page on the Music Prep website: nku.edu/academics/sota/musicprep/programs/earlychildhood.html