A note from your Know Theatre family:
Dear friends of the Know,
As we all follow the news of COVID-19 and its impact on communities, the Know team wants to make sure you are aware of how we are keeping our Playground a safe and welcoming place to play.
All performances are proceeding as scheduled.
If you are feeling ill, we would be happy to exchange your ticket for a future performance of your scheduled production, or give you a credit to a future Know show!
To reschedule, just give our box office a call at (513) 300-5669 or email us at email@example.com and we’ll get you taken care of.
Here is what we are doing to keep our Playground safe and healthy for patrons, artists, and staff:
- Sanitizing the theatre, lobby, restrooms, office, and all surface areas daily, on an ongoing basis
- Providing hand sanitizer at the box office, in addition to ample soap and paper towels in all restrooms
And here’s how YOU can help:
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; if soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer;
- Cover your coughs and sneezes by using the crook of your arm – not your hands!
- Avoid touching your face;
- Stay home if you are sick!
- Get your flu shot to protect against influenza; and
- If you have recently returned from a country or region with ongoing COVID-19 infections, follow public health guidance and monitor your health. Call your healthcare providers and inform them about your travel history if you need care.
We will be keeping a close eye on the situation as it develops, and we’ll make sure to keep you informed on the status of performances and other updates, as well.
Thank you for being a friend to the Know – be well and keep playing!