Announcing Auditions for BELOVED MELODIES: The Best of Rodgers and Hammerstein
This thrilling revue highlights the legendary team’s brilliant music with songs from their celebrated collaborations such as South Pacific, Oklahoma!,The Sound of Music, Cinderella, The King and I, and Carousel.
Musical talent of any race/ethnicity, disability, sexual identity, age, and gender/gender identity are encouraged to audition. Both adults of all ages and young performers (ages 12-18) will be cast.
- Sunday, April 19, 1-6pm
- Monday, April 20, 6:30-9:30pm
Callbacks will be Wednesday, April 22, 6:30-9 PM. Those invited to callbacks will be asked to participate in a dance combination and perform a selection from the show.
Production rehearsals begin mid-July.
Clifton United Methodist Church
3416 Clifton Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45220
- Auditions are by appointment. Please reserve your audition time on the SignUpGenius audition page.
- After you sign up, you will be emailed an audition form. Please print and bring the completed form to your audition along with your resume and headshot.
- Walk-ins are welcome and will be seen in the next available slot.
- Please prepare a song selection (one 32-measure cut) from the Golden Age of musical theater.
- Please bring sheet music in the proper key with cuts marked. An accompanist will be provided. No tapes or a cappella numbers, please.
Performance Dates: August 21-22, 28-29 2020
- Director: Richard Zenk
- Music Director: Kristi Hiner
- Choreographer: Amanda Emmons Shumate
- Producer: Barbara Alenduff
Cincinnati Music Theatre