Experience the unparalleled magic of CCM Village during one dazzling evening of live entertainment and by-the-bite cuisine on Jan. 17, 2020
CINCINNATI, OH— Cincinnati’s premier fundraiser returns in early 2020 when the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music (CCM) presents MOVEABLE FEAST. Help fuel the future of the arts and light the way for CCM students at this unique benefit event on Friday, Jan. 17, 2020.
Hosted by CCMpower — a dedicated volunteer group comprised of fans, advocates and alumni — MOVEABLE FEAST showcases students and faculty members in an evening of world-class live entertainment. For one night only, Cincinnati audiences can experience CCM’s student stars of tomorrow in a variety of performances that showcase the full spectrum of the performing and media arts. The funds raised by the event enable CCMpower to fuel the future of the arts by awarding student scholarships and grants.
Attendees roam through the expansive CCM Village, socializing and enjoying dinner-by-the-bite provided by Jeff Thomas Catering while creating their own menu of artistic experiences. Guests plan their own schedule of 20-minute samplings of student and faculty entertainment, including Jazz, Choral, Musical Theatre, Piano, Opera, Acting, Dance and Orchestra performances, along with tours of CCM’s Electronic Media facilities, Lighting Design labs and other backstage areas.
This year’s MOVEABLE FEAST celebrates the contributions of Trish Bryan to CCM and the Cincinnati arts community. Bryan has been instrumental in creating the artistic landscape that is unique to the Queen City. She has served as the President of the Friends of CCM (now CCMpower), Chair of the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra Board of Trustees, Chair of the Board of Trustees for the American Classical Music Hall of Fame and lent her expertise and time to countless arts organizations. Her leadership and service to the Cincinnati arts community and to CCM has been invaluable and helped to create the thriving artistic community that we enjoy in Cincinnati today.
Schedule of Events:
- Cocktails and Appetizers: 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Prelude Performance featuring CCM Jazz and Musical Theatre: 7:30-8 p.m.
- Performances and Dinner-by-the-Bite: 8-10 p.m.
- Finale Performance featuring the CCM Philharmonia: 10-10:30 p.m.
CCM Village, University of Cincinnati
Tickets to Moveable Feast are on sale now and can be purchased online at
ccm.uc.edu/moveablefeast or over the telephone at 513-556-2100.
- Soloist Package: $600 – price includes two tickets to Moveable Feast and two tickets to CCM Musical Theatre’s “Not Famous Yet” Showcase (March 13, 2020), valet parking for Moveable Feast and program recognition
- Patron Package: $225 – price includes one ticket to Moveable Feast, one ticket to CCM Musical Theatre’s “Not Famous Yet” Showcase, valet parking for Moveable Feast and program recognition
- Host Ticket: $150 – price includes one ticket to Moveable Feast, valet parking for Moveable Feast and program recognition
- General Public Tickets: $75 – price includes one ticket to Moveable Feast CCM Alumni and Young Professional (40 and under) Tickets: $50 – price includes one ticket to Moveable Feast
Seating is limited. Event proceeds raised by CCMpower support student scholarships for CCM’s “stars of tomorrow” and help fund student and ensemble travel, master class opportunities and collaborative projects.
Directions and Parking
CCM is located on the campus of the University of Cincinnati. Please
visit ccm.uc.edu/about/directions for detailed driving directions to CCM Village.
Parking is available in UC’s CCM Garage (located at the base of Corry Boulevard off Jefferson Avenue) and additional garages throughout the UC campus. Patrons can purchase pre-paid parking for UC’s CCM Garage through the CCM Box Office. Please visit uc.edu/parking for more information on parking rates.
For detailed maps and directions, please visit uc.edu/visitors.
A preeminent institution for the performing and media arts, the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music (CCM) is the largest single source of performing arts presentations in the state of Ohio. For a complete calendar of events, please visit us online at ccm.uc.edu.
# # #