The Carnegie Announces Cast for Production of
JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT
The Carnegie is pleased to announce the cast and production team for JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT, playing weekends January 11 – 26, 2020.
- Narrator – Tia Seay
- Joseph – Frankie Chuter
- Rueben – Kyle Taylor
- Simeon/Mrs. Potiphar – Kate Stark
- Levi – Michael Wright
- Nephtali – Ashley O. Morton
- Issachar – Mattison Sullivan
- Asher – Emma Moss
- Dan/Potiphar – Caleb Redslob
- Zebulum – Chloe Price
- Gad – Cian Steele
- Judah – Maddie Vaughn
- Benjamin – Geoffrey Hill
- Jacob/Pharoh – Sean P. Mette
- Teen Ensemble – Fiona Blanchet, Sylas Craven, Chloe Esmeier, Jaden Martin, Madeline Moore, Sara Moore, Sam Olt, Mark Schutzman
- Children’s Choir – Charlie Lindeman, Gracie Manning, Elliot Martin, Jackson Schabell, Athena Updike, Kit Valentine
- Director and Choreographer – Maggie Perrino
- Music Direction – Spenser Smith
- Assistant Director – Courtney Kennell
- Stage Manager – Jackie Smith
- Scenic Designer – Doug Stock
- Lighting Designer – Larry Csernik
- Costume Designer – Cheyenne Hamberg
- Assistant Stage Manager – Natalie Mathis
About JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT:
Sha la la Joseph you’re doing fine! You and your dreamcoat ahead of your time! One of the most enduring shows of all time, JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT is a reimagining of the Biblical story of Joseph, his father Jacob, eleven brothers, and the coat of many colors.
Featuring a beloved Andrew Lloyd Webber score, JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT offers fast-paced, back-to-back musical numbers sure to delight the whole family. “Any Dream Will Do,” “One More Angel in Heaven,” and “Go, Go Joseph,” are just a few of the favorites you’ll enjoy in this inspiring, upbeat tale for the ages.
CONTENT ADVISORY: This is a family-friendly production. Appropriate for all ages.
WHEN: Weekends January 11 – 26, 2020
- Saturday, January 11, 7:30pm ● Sunday, January 12, 3pm
- Friday, January 17, 7:30pm ● Saturday, January 18, 2pm & 7:30pm ● Sunday, January 19, 3pm
- Friday, January 24, 7:30pm ● Saturday, January 25, 2pm & 7:30pm ● Sunday, January 26, 3pm
WHERE: The Carnegie | 1028 Scott Boulevard | Covington, KY 41011
The 2019-20 Carnegie Theatre Series is presented by the Otto M. Budig Family Foundation. Additional support comes from the Kentucky Department of Tourism.
About The Carnegie: The Carnegie is Northern Kentucky’s largest multidisciplinary arts venue providing theatre events, educational programs and art exhibitions to the Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati community. The Carnegie facility is home to The Carnegie Galleries, the Otto M. Budig Theatre, and the Eva G. Farris Education Center. More information about The Carnegie is available at www.thecarnegie.com or by calling (859) 491-2030.
The Carnegie receives ongoing operating support from Cincinnati International Wine Festival, The Greater Cincinnati Foundation, Kenton County Fiscal Courts, the Kentucky Arts Council and the City of Covington. The Carnegie is also supported by the generosity of more than 40,000 contributors to the ArtsWave Community Campaign.