Project Support Specialist
The Educational Theatre Association (EdTA) seeks a dynamic individual to provide project and administrative support to our Executive Director and internal departments for their various projects, events, programs and activities.
Project Support to Executive Director
Provide ongoing administrative support including:
- Manage daily calendar, keep contacts up to date
- Coordinate meeting logistics such as meals, location, timing, invitees, A/V needs
- Plan travel including transportation, lodging, general logistics, etc.
- Complete monthly expense reports and/or process invoices as needed
- General office support such as: organizing food deliveries, printing/making copies, filing, drafting correspondence
- Serve as contact or general liaison for EdTA Board of Directors
- Organize details for annual Board meeting including travel, transportation, lodging, meals, etc.
- Onboard incoming Board members (administer gift program, collect personal information for website and travel)
- Support planning and logistics for all EdTA/ETF Board meetings (location, AV, food, etc.).
- Vendor management for select vendors.
Project Support to Departments
Event planning for meetings such as Board meetings, offsite and in-office meetings, association events and employee events including:
- Booking venue/location/catering needs
- Coordinating logistics with on-site contact, external facilitator and/or EdTA staff
- Troubleshooting on day of event
Administrative support to internal departments including:
- Printing, copying, scanning, filing documents
- Assistance with packaging and mailings
- Data entry
- Invoice processing/approvals
- Creating/revising materials, documents, guidebooks and forms
- Proofreading, editing materials and forms
Project support or lead for select ad hoc or ongoing projects for internal departments:
- Identify key members, resources, setting responsibilities /accountabilities for assigned projects.
- Lead/plan meetings to track project progress
- Set timelines for project completion
- Execute assigned project tasks
Provide project support for seasonal events such as ITF, Conference, Summit, BBTS, TGH, etc.
Provide ongoing stewardship and administration of special programs and processes including award, grant, and scholarship programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Interest in theatre or the arts preferred.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of administrative and/or project support experience, preferably working with director or executive levels of management
- Customer service experience helpful, customer orientation required
- Strong project management skills
- High level of communication skills, both oral and written
- High level of proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Calm, organized and confident demeanor in working with staff, members, Board, external partners and vendors
- Advanced attention to detail and accuracy n all work
- Ability to prioritize own wide-ranging workload and work independently
Please submit cover letter and resume by email (Subject line: Project Support Specialist 2019-73) to: HRManager@schooltheatre.org.
First consideration will be given to applications received by 6/24/19.