La Comedia Dinner Theatre in Springboro, Ohio, is holding auditions for its upcoming production, of DISASTER on Saturday, June 8, 2019, 10:00 A.M. at 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, Ohio.
SEEKING: ADULTS & CHILD
- CHAD: 25-45 Handsome Man, pretends to be a player but actually heartbroken.SCOTT: 25-40 Goofy nerd who wants to be cool.
- TED: 30-50 Disaster expert, dry, serious professorial type.
- TONY: 40-60 An unscrupulous, attractive, and sometimes charming schemer
- MAURY: 50-65 Loveable and jolly, dedicated husband
- MARIANNE: 30-40 Attractive, focused journalist but also insecure.
- JACKIE: 30-45 An aging, but sexy showgirl now a lounge singer, dumb but honest, Goldie Hawn-esque.
- SISTER MARY DOWNEY: 30-50 Awkward, judgmental Nun with a gambling addiction. Good comedic actress.
- SHIRLEY: 50-65 Loveable and jolly, dedicated wife.
- LEVORA VERONA: 30-50 Flamboyant, glamorous, faded disco diva. Pushy and sassy.
- ENSEMBLE: Men and Women to play various roles.
- BEN/LISA – 10-13 year old boy or girl who also plays their twin sister or brother. Honest and direct. This role will be double cast.
Prepare 16 bars of a Disco number. Bring sheet music in appropriate key. Be prepared to dance.
Please provide a current headshot and resume.
Director/Choreographer is Chris Beiser
Rehearsals begin August 26, 2019. Performances September 12 – November 3, 2019.
Questions call Kris Byerly @ 937-746-4554 ext 241.